The red writing

Korra's pov...

After all the classes i was outside doing the usual....

Everyone was crowding in around me. They were cheering for me, clapping for me, Ha there's no way this noob could win against me. Right now i was in a dance battle between me and one of the girls from the cheer squad. Her dancing was....ok it's just the fact she needs to go back to pom poms and hairbows because there's no way she's going to win, i'm just to strong for her. I would take it easy on her but there's no such thing as easy when it comes to dance battles. Once her turn was over it was now my turn. I gave her a small, cocky smirk. " hmph not bad but...," i turned towards the dj. " HIT IT!," i called. Once the DJ spinned the record i started dancing as usual.

I didn't have to look to notice that she was intimidated. After i was done dancing i was kind of out of breath. I stood up in a correct posture. " Ladies and gentlemen what a show," my cousin Gia said. " Korra is the winner," she called, lending towards me. Everyone in the crowd cheered. It was nothing new i mean i am counted as one of the best dancers here so....

After the dance battle i grabbed my bags and walked beside my cousin. " Wow you won again," she said. " Nothing new i am the best dancer," i grinned. " You do have some moves, you might be able to make it one day," she said. " I sighed. It's always been my dream to one day become a famous dancer. Besides being with my mom dancing gives me life. I've been dancing since i was 3 and ever since that day i've had a very strong passion for it. I sighed again and looked at Gia. " Yeah, i sure hope so," i said. 

* HONK* HONK*

I we walked towards the side walk to see a black S.U.V in front of the college. The window slid down to see mom with loud bursting music. " That's my ride," i called. " See ya later," Gia said, giving me a hug. Once we hugged we parted way's. I sighed and clutched even harder on my backpack. I walked towards the S.U.V and hopped inside. " Hey honeybun how was school?," she asked. I closed the door and sighed. " Mom-," i turned the music down in response. " Was that really necessary? I could've walked you know?" i asked. "Nonesene," Mom said. " yeah but it's a little awkward for you to come everyday playing loud music and-," Aw but you used to like me picking you up from school. I even played your favorite Spice Girls song," she said, nuding me. " Mom," i slightly laughed. " I don't listen to spice girls anymore," i said, looking on my phone. " Wow Korra not liking Spice Girls," mom said. " Never heard of that before, what chapter was that?," she asked. I sighed and slouched a little more in my seat. " And today is girls day remember?," she asked. " Yes mom," i playfully rolled my eyes. I put my seatbelt on. Mom turned her keys and drove us far away from the school.

While mom was driving  I was staring at my phone, reading tweets on twitter. The ride was silent for a couple of minutes until mom cleared her throat. " So Korra guess where i'm taking you," mom said in her normal cheery voice. I sighed and playfully rolled my eyes at the same time. " let me guess you're taking me to the skating rink again," i said, cutting my phone off. " BINGO!," mom called. I looked up to see a large building that was halfway covered with mixed glowing L.A.D lights. There were tons of teens my age who went skating here even people with skate boards came here. " Well what are you waiting for?," mom asked, unbuckling her seatbelt. " Get out loser," she said, nudging me. I softly laughed in response. " Alright, alright," i said, unbuckling my seatbelt. As i unfastened my seatbelt a letter dropped on moms side of the seat.

Curiosity getting the best of me i slowly picked up the note. The note was white with red writing on it. My eyebrow raised. When you see red writing on paper it can't be good. I opened the letter and tried to read. Before i could even come clear over what's going on mom snatched the note of my hands. " Oh, thanks for finding that for me," mom said. " Mom wh-whats-," " Don't worry about it sweetie, it's just some stuff i need to handle," she finished. My eyebrows furrowed. Mom was acting suspicious for once. She caught my expression and slightly frowned. " Hey, it's nothing to worry about...everything's fine," she said. " Really," she answered, trying to break the silence. She shoved the paper in her purse and sighed. " Now hurry, the skates isn't going to skate themselves," she said, forcing a small smile. I watched her walk away and sighed. I opened my side of the door and closed it. I walked up the steps, catching up to mom. Once i caught up to her we both walked inside of the building. The place was filled with loud, banging music, L.A.D lights, teens from different schools, and a guard who was standing at the door.  As we walked up to him we were able to grab our skates. I had very small feet and you could thank mom for that. Mom has very small feet to. My dads feet is larger than a giants mom used to call him happy feet. After we grabbed our skates we walked up to the guard." Skating for two," mom said. The man looked down at us. " $4.00," he said. " No problem," mom said. She digged in her bag, looking for the money. She digged in her bag for a minute and looked back at me. " Mom," i asked in concern. " Don't worry i have it somewhere," she said, looking back in her purse. I sighed and stood there and watched. She kept digging in her purse, probably looking for money that might not be there. " Now i know  had it somewhere," mom said, still digging in her purse.

" Don't worry mom," i said. She stopped and looked at me. I digged in my small brown purse and pulled out the money. " I'll pay for it," i said. " You don't have to darling, i have it. It just somewhere-," " Don't worry," i said, putting my hands on her shoulder. Mom stopped searching and looked back at me. " I can pay," i said. I turned towards the man and gave him the money. " here you go sir," i said. He gladly took the money and stepped to the side. "Thanks for coming," he said. " Have a great time," he added. " Thanks," i smiled. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and walked inside....

Alright that's all for tonight folks. I hope you like and i'll try to write more next time. See ya :)