Pep Rally

Dance team:  The Royal family :)

Once i made it to the gym everyone was sitting in their seats, waiting for the dance crew. As i sat down and waited a coach with green eyes, and green clothing came out. " Are you guys ready?," she asked, hyping up the crowd. Her smile grew bigger. " Alright let's get this show on the road with the one and only you know as Royal Empire," she shouted. As they came out my eyes widened. The dance team was huge. In all honesty there must be a million of them. Once the crowd went silent the song started ( Video above)

Dance guide....

0:13-16: Opal

The first person to lead the dance was Opal. The music was intense, even the makeup was on point. As the crowd gathered around and continued to choreography.

0:30-37: Asami, Opal, Kuvira, P'Li, Ming Hua, ect

As the rest of the team got on the floor Asami,Opal, Kuvira, and Minghua was the only one's standing up. I didn't know the two other girls who were standing up to  but i didn't mind. The crowd transitioned even more until everyone was dancing in the same spot. The choreography was filled with energy. I sometimes get lost.

0:50-1:11: Kuvira,Opal,Asami,P'Li,Minghua,ect/ Boys: Mako,Bolin,Amon, Tahno,Wing, and Wei

The rest of the team ran behind the curtains leaving half of the crew out. Once they came back the next scene was created.

1:12-1:15: P'Li

After the second 8 count Asami, P'Li, and Opal were the only three who walked away.

1:28-1:43: Amon ( Noatak)

1:40-1:50: Wu, Mako, Amon, Bolin, Wing, Wei, ect...

1:50-2:00: Wu

2:00-2:08: Kuvira

As the dance continued the song changed. The crowd cheered in excitement as the song went smooth. Some of the college students stood up through the whole dance but as for me i just decided to stay in my seat i mean there's no reason to get up once so ever. As the girl i had conflict with earlier was dancing i know i was supposed to hate her but her dancing skills were on point. Usually it takes years of dancing to get to that point but she dance like she done her whole life. As the dance changed the next part came.

2:40-2:46: Mako,Bolin,Wing,Wei,Amon,Ect/ Asami, Opal, P'Li, MingHua, Kuvira, Ect

As the half of the college student stood up i was still sitting until...

2:47: Asami

When Asami pointed i slightly stood up. The way she led the girls ( Opal, Asami, P'Li, Minghua,Kuvra, and ect) my eyes widened, blush forming on my face. As the choreography continued something interesting happened.

3:17-3:23: Opal and Bolin.

Even though the scene is cute mainly because they are a couple i couldn't help but laugh in amusement.

3:23-3:40: Opal, Asami, MingHua, P'Li, ect

As the team danced Opal was being the leader so in my opinion they change the leaders from time to time. The boys stayed on tempo, not one step to slow, to fast, they didn't even miss a part even though the dance look like it could be exhausting...but isn't that the beauty of it? As the dance continued Kuvira was able to take the lead until the performance end. When it ended everyone was chanting their name. As they left the stage i walked out of the gym. It didn't take long but while walking i accidently stumbled across a room filled with somebody talking. I leaned on the door a little and decided to wait on a certain someone.

Asami's pov...

After the performance i was tired as ever. Once me and all the girls reached the room i sat down on a bean bag. " Man that was tiring," Opal said, halfway out of breath. " I had fun," Linda said. P'Li sat at the mirror and grabbed a wipe to get the makeup off of her face. As all the girls were inside one room our coaches came in. " Alright girls i must say," Coach Su said looking at all of us. " You all did amazing," she said. We all cheered in response. " Just because we said you did good doesn't mean you're professionals, i want to see you all first thing tomorrow, and don't be late," Coach Lin said, leaving the room. I sighed in response. " Well i guess we're back in the gym," Sarah said, getting up from her seat. " Tell me about it," MingHua breathed, waving a fan in her face. Cary grabbed her bag and flipped it on her back. " Well girls, gotta go, i have a dr's appointment," she said. " Alright, stay safe," i said.  " And i have a date," Opal said. " Ooo," we all teased, making her laugh in response. " Stay safe," P'Li said. " Tell us all the juicy details," Mig Hua said afterwards. Once the door closed i sighed with my eyes closed. Ming Hua sighed and looked at the loner in the back. " Kuvira, do you really have to sit so far away from the REST of the team?," she asked. Kuvira didn't say anything, instead she just kept wiping the makeup off of her face. Afterwards she grabbed her bag and headed out, without even saying goodbye. In all honesty i didn't know what her deal was. Ever since she joined the team she has been distancing herself away from all of us with any explanation whatsoever. When i finally cooled off i grabbed my bag and slangged it on my back. " Welp, i gotta get home, see ya tomorrow," i said. " Bye," P'li and Ming Hua said.

I closed the door behind me to see Korra. I gave her a smile in return. " Hey Korra," i said. She was quick to hide her face from me but i didn't mind all that much. " SO what'd you think?," i asked. " What'd i think?," she asked. " I think no...i know you were amazing, it must feel nice to be on a wonderful dance team," she said. " In a matter of fact besides, torture through training, hours of dancing, getting yelled at when you miss a step i'd say the team is pretty decent," I said. " Where can i sign up?," she asked. " Good question," I said. " You don't," i finished. " What?," she asked. " In order to be apart of the team you'll have to dance and if they like it you can make it," i said, as we walked down the hall. " I've been dancing all my life, i'm sure i'll be able to make it," Korra said with a little bit of ego. I gave her a smirk. " I'll believe it when you make it," i said. Once we reached the door i sighed. " Alright, i have to go," i said." Where are you going?," she asked. " I have to go meet my father, he's sick," i said. " Oh, sorry to hear that," she said. " It's ok, the dr said it'll be temporary anyway," i said. It was silent for a moment until i cleared my throat. " See ya around," i said. I turned around and walked towards my car. I got my key to open the door. Once i got in i turned the key i backed out of the campus and drove the down the street, just to get to the hostpital.

Alright that's all sorry if it's confusing, i hope you like and i'll write next time later :)