Modern Au.

slight smut.

Yes I changed it to slight smut.

Im sorry huafsdhgsdgs

Tanjiro pov. 

I was walking through the halls waving and flirting with any nearby person. Except teachers of course. I smiled and then I stopped when Kanao stepped in front of me. 

"Tanjiro, have you heard of the new student arriving?" Kanao asked, fluttering her eyes at me. I shook my head and smiled, as I wrapped my arm around Kanao and pulled her close, "No but thanks for the information cutie.~" I said as she blushed and pulled away waving goodbye, too flustered to say goodbye properly. 

I walked smugly down the hall before I saw a flash of yellow that slammed against me. I grunted and the person fell back, dropping his stuff. He quickly gathered it and looked up at me, "Sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you!" He said hastily, picking his things up. 

I blinked. 

He was really cute. 

I smiled and brushed my hand against his cheek. I saw a faint taint of red and a look of confusion cross his face. "Hey~ Your pretty cute! We should hang out sometime.~ Maybe I wont be tempted to tease you!~" I said but then stopped when his face turned angry and he pushed my away.

 I was a bit shocked, "Just who do you think you are?! I'm not interested in you or your flirts! So BUZZ off!" He shrieked at me, as he turned and stomped away. I blinked and then I felt hot embarrassment tint up my face as I heard people start whispering. 

I stood and brushed myself off and walked to class. I couldn't even look at anyone! I sighed and sat in my desk when I arrived to class.

Zenitsu pov.

I was walking into my class, I was practically fuming- I cant believe that bastard! Though.. he did make me feel a bit good...

GAHHH NO ZENITSU! DON'T THINK LIKE THAT!! 

I sighed and continued to my class. Right when I entered red burgundy hair caught my attention. I cried inside. I can't believe I have classes with that moron.  Even worse! My seat is right next to his! 

Ugh, could this day get any worse! I waited until school finished to head home.

 I got slammed against the wall and I panicked a bit. 

Then I noticed it was that big forehead! I glared, 

"What the hell do you- aAh~!-" I gasped when I suddenly felt him bite down on my neck. 

My face flushed and he continued leaving me bite marks everywhere. I felt my face grow hot, and I couldn't help but moan. I shivered as I felt his warm breath and tongue glide across my neck. 

I then felt him get off. 

He smiled and then started to walk off. "Hey, Zenitsu.. I have an idea on what to do tomorrow..~ Meet me at the back of the school tomorrow!~" He said cheerfully before running off. 

I was a flustered mess, I knew exactly what he meant. I fixed my shirt and started to walk to the school exit. Dumb Tanjiro.. I can't believe I enjoyed it..

World count: 514.