Hashira Au

Requested by _JasALL_

.

.

~No ones pov.~

"Why are you so nice to everyone Tanjiro?! Cant you see? It just led you to being robbed. Its Dangerous!! People will take control over it!" Zenitsu was yelling at Tanjiro after being recently robbed by helping a person who pretended to be injured. 

.

Tanjiro furrowed his brows, "Zenitsu, they might of just needed money for something.." Tanjiro tried to reason but Zenitsu wasnt having it, "Yes I know but still! That sound of theirs said otherwise!!" Zenitsu said, continuing on blabbering about how terrible it was that he had gotten stolen from and that Tanjiro should know better than to be so trusting.

.

"Well maybe if you weren't such a crybaby over this we could have forgotten this and moved on! But you just love to make things difficult, huh? Honestly, your so ANNOYING! I should have just left you there on the street where I first met YOU and left you there crying in the dirt!" Tanjiro snapped. Silence. 

.

Tanjiro blinked and then noticed Zenitsu's angry tears and he realized everything he said. "Wait Zenitsu-" He tried to apologize. "No Sun Hashira, its ok." Zenitsu said as he turned and walked off. At that same time, Zenitsu's sparrow flew past Tanjiro and landed on Zenitsu's shoulder to chirp Zenitsu's next mission.

~Time skip.~

CLANG~

Zenitsu held his sword as a blocking tool against the Uppermoon. He gritted his teeth and pushed them back. He was wounded, and bleeding badly, but he wont back in. He pushed one of his legs back against the dirt gently and inhaled deeply. "Thunderclap and flash: sixfold.." He murmured quietly, before he flashed forward in a color of yellow and a tint of blue and orange, before he finally killed it off. He felt odd though. Really odd. And he blacked out.

~Tanjiro pov.~

Quickly. I smell blood but I also smell.. ashes! Zenitsu defeated the demon. Good. I expected Zenitsu to be fine when I noticed him passed out on the ground and a ton of blood on his haori and suit. "Zenitsu!" I said panicked a bit. I picked him up slowly and gently and started to walk back. Then Zenitsu scent changed and my blood went cold, there was quiet growling and when I turned around I put the non-sharp end of the blade in front of where Zenitsu bit down. I cant believe it.. Zenitsu.

.

.

He's a demon!

.

.

395 word count.