Swap personality oneshot

~This takes place after the mission with Kiyogai~

.

.

~Zenitsu pov.~

I was rushing out of the mansion  and when I broke through, carrying Kiyoshi on my back, and Teruko standing besides me. My eyes widened at the sight in front of me. A man with a boar mask was repeatedly kicking Tanjiro, who was protecting his box. He whimpered and then looked up over at me, a soft smile appeared on his face. 

.

"Z-zenitsu.. I knew you would come and rescue me.." Tanjiro says as he then is hit again. I clenched my hand in a fist and set Kiyoshi down. "Quit it." I said as the boar looked over at me, "Huh?" he growled as he then raised his sword to stab Tanjiro off the box.

.

 "QUIT IT!" I yelled again, before running over with a yell and slamming my fist into the boars chest.  Crack. I broke his rib. I glared at the boar hide wearing man. "Don't you get why Tanjiro doesn't draw his sword?!  Its because Demon Slayer Corps members can only draw their swords for combat!" I said, I was fuming in anger. "But here you are, giving him a one-sided beat-down! Is that fun for you?" I asked.

~Tanjiro pov.~

I was staring in awe, as Shoichi tried to clean off my blood with a rag. "Your the lowest of the low!" I hear Zenitsu finish, as he pointed his finger at the man. I have never seen him so angry, but his usual peach scent was all bitter smelling. He was really mad.. I'm glad I didn't get on his bad side! 

.

There was coughing. "I see.. then lets fight bare-handed!" He yelled as he jumped to his feet. Zenitsu raised his hands, "W-wait! We arn't supposed to fight at all! Period!" He said as he then jumped back to dodge an attack from the stupid boar. While fighting, Zenitsu grabbed his sword and slammed the handle on the back of the boars neck. 

.

It knocked him out. Turns out his name was Inosuke, and he has such a creepy feminine face. We all separated from the children, though my vision did go black after not letting Shoichi go. I was woken by the sound of two people fighting, "UGGGHH!! CAN YOU TWO BE ANY LOUDER!!?" I screamed as Zenitsu flinched and sighed. 

I felt bad almost instantly as I remembered Zenitsu's sensitive ears. "Zenitsu..!" I said as I realized he was carrying me. "I'm sorry.." I apologized as he gave a small smile that caused me to blush. 

.

"No no Tanjiro.. its ok." He said as he continued carrying me. I laid my head against my neck and fell asleep soon enough.

.

"Tanjiro..~ Taaannjiiirroooo..!~"

~Zenitsu pov.~

As I called out Tanjiro's name softly, I saw him flutter his eyes open. "Mnh.. Z-zenitsu..?" He said as I smiled. "Tanjiro, were at the wisteria family crest. 

.

Change your clothes, were going to eat and then go to bed after the doctor checks us up!" I say as Tanjiro nods. I smiled.

~Time skip~

It was storming tonight, who would of thought? I could hear whimpers and I woke up. I looked to my right and I see Tanjiro shaking, and he let out another whimper when lightning crashed down. I smiled softly as he reminded me of Hanako, when I stayed over at his house and helped take care of his siblings. 

I got on my knees and crawled over to Tanjiro. He didn't notice at first, so he let out a squeak when I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in a hug. His face turned into in enormous flush. And after a while he hugged back. 

There was no need for words, he knew I came over here because of the storm scaring him. He relaxed and in this storm. He slept soundly, with the one he trusts and loves the most, hugging him to protect him from it.

.

.

.

.

.

636 word count.