Prologue

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Also to avoid copyright, I will be only putting some of the lines from the books. I will also be changing/adding some of the events that happen in the books and movies.

Prologue

And so it begins

On October 31st, 2024 two figures stood over seven books, speaking in raised voices in order to be heard over the catastrophe of noise going on the floors above them. The Raven haired person had emerald green eyes and was on the shorter side. This person's name is Harry Potter. The blonde next to Harry had icy blue eyes, and her name was Daphne Greengrass.

After the war, through a sequence of events, Harry and Daphne had become friends, and at this point in time, Daphne is the only friend that Harry has left. The rest, having been killed in the war, or in the aftermath.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Daphne asks her friend.

"Yes." Harry says simply.

"If this works everything is going to change. You know this, right?" Daphne asks for clarification.

"All the more reason to do this." Harry says with some of the old determination.

Both bring their wands up to their temples, extracting a glowing silvery substance. They combine them and then touch the seven books with the silvery substance one by one. With a bright light, the books were filled and the covers were titled and decorated.

֎֎֎֎֎֎

Eleven year old little Harry Potter sits at the Gryffindor table, for the Leaving Feast in the year 2010. Dumbledore was about to stand up to make the opening speech to the feast, when all of a sudden, the walls started to glow gold.

There was a bright flash of light, so bright that everyone had to shield their eyes until the light dissipated. When the light was gone a new group of people were in the hall.

In this new group was Madam Bones, Head of the DMLE, Auror "Mad-Eye" Moody, Remus Lupin, the rest of the Weasley Clan that wasn't already at Hogwarts, Auror Shacklebolt and Auror trainee Tonks. They look around, taking in their surroundings, but before they could start demanding answers, two figures appear, wearing cloaks with their hoods up.

The shorter on the two's cloak was black with a gold trimming, while the taller one's cloak, while still being black, had a silver trimming.

"I am Shadow Lightning, and my companion is Light Renewer. We have brought you all here. We are from the future. Fourteen years to be exact. We have brought with us seven books of what will happen if you do nothing. If you do not heed our warnings. Now before we hand over the books that you will all read together, we still need a few more people to join us. Know that the entire Great Hall is on lock-down. None may entire, and none may leave. Time has been stopped in this room, and lastly, no offensive magic, or physical attacks may take place here, until all seven books have been read and our work has been finished here." Shadow Lightning explained.

Then they both disappeared before anyone could question them.

֎֎֎֎֎֎

In another part of the castle, the two figures from before along with five other people appeared in an unused classroom. James and Lily Potter, Frank and Alice Longbottom, and Frank's mother Augusta Longbottom.

"James, where are we?! Where's Harry?!" Lily's distressed voice cried out.

"Lily? I don't know." James told his wife, trying to calm her, while trying to stay calm himself.