Chapter Four- Him

The show rocked. They played all the best songs and a few new ones. I was standing beside the stage door. Axl ran off stage and scooped me up. He spun me around. The short ginger put me down and grabbed my hand. We walked past Slash and I just couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He smiled at me and I felt my whole body buzz. But I was with the ginger. He bought me a beer and we just sat there in silence. He was grinning. "Is this a date?" I asked with a pretty smile. "If you want it to be pretty baby." Axl said. I looked back at Slash who was talking to a pretty blonde lady. "Whats wrong? Was it something I said?" Axl asked. "What? No-I just...I'm not ready to date." I said. "We aint gotta date mama." Axl purred, running a hand up my thigh.

I headed out the bathroom fixing my shirt, Axl was close behind me tightening his belt. I smoothened out the wrinkles and looked around. Nobody had spotted us. "Slut!!" Slash stumbled over and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Whore." He said, looking at Axl, his head on my shoulder. "Yeah yeah shove it." Axl said, walking off. I looked at Slash who seemed to be half asleep. "Where are you staying?" I asked softly. "Nowhere." Slash mumbled. "Lost the bus. No hotel room." Slash said. I rubbed his back with an apologetic pout. "You can stay at my place." I suggested. Slash merely nodded unstable and leaning against me. I lead him out to the car and we drove to my house.

I tried to quietly lead him upstairs but he tripped and fell. I had to stifle my laugh. Slash laid back against the wall and laughed. I leaned over and covered his mouth. But we both became a loud pile of giggling and laughter. We struggled to somehow get up the stairs. I changed into shorts and a tank top, in the closet. When I left the closet Slash was laid across my bed, wearing jeans and boots. I smiled softly and tugged my blanket out from under him. I pulled his boots off and smiled softly. I laid on the ground and wrapped up in the blanket. Slash grumbled. He climbed off the bed and curled up around me, arms tightly coiled around me. I leaned into him a bit and we passed out.

I woke up alone and on the cold floor. Slash walked into the room. "Morning princess." He said. He two cups of steaming coffee. "Morning." I mumbled sitting up, my hair was a mess. He leaned over and fixed my shirt. "Nice place." He said, sitting beside me. I laid down, my head in his lap. "Its my...parents." I groaned. "Yeah I know. I ran into your mom." Slash said. "Im sorry." I said softly. He rubbed my back. "Eh it wasnt too bad." He teased. "Oh yeah?" I asked. "Yeah she was like-hey aren't you one of those guys on my daughters wall? And I was like no, I saw my friend Nikki Sixx though." Slash chuckled. I gently shoved him. "Right above your bed too." Slash said a smirk on his face. "Oh my god-fuck you." I said, sitting up. Slash chuckled. "Are you sure? I can call Nikki real quick." Slash said with a light laugh. "So are you going back on tour orrrr?" I asked, heading into the closet.  Slash shrugged. " Trying to get rid of me?" Slash asked. "Yeah I fucking am." I joked, buttoning my pants "Wanna go get food?" Slash asked. I nodded. "Yeah that doesn't sound to bad." I said, tying up my boots.

We headed into the diner and we got a booth in the corner. I ordered fries and Slash ordered a beer. "Lucky." I grumbled. "Oh don't fret baby girl- a couple more years." Slash rubbed my arm. I smiled softly and leaned over and kissed his cheek. We were cute. Nothing to bad and we surely weren't matching outfits yet. Izzy walked into the diner. He came over and sat beside Slash. "Hey." He said. "Hey man." Slash replied. I waved to Izzy. "We're doing a couple more shows here. But they're tripling the pay so its like cool." Izzy said with a shrug. "Sounds good to me." Slash said. I smiled to myself. "Yay more time in this shitty town." I said. "That just means I get to know you better." Slash said. "Don't be gross man." Izzy said with a soft chuckle. "Yeah what Izzy said." I said with a smile. "Fine. I'll just keep to myself. Lame asses." Slash crossed his arms. "Oh baby dont be grumpy." I cooed. "Baby?" Slash asked. "Grumpy?" Izzy asked. I shook my head. "Youre both dumb." I said. "Youre mean." Izzy replied. I offered him a fry and he took it. I grinned and offered one to Slash. He took it straight from my hand. "Weirdo." I grumbled, shaking my head a bit. "Youre weird." He said before sipping his beer. "Am not." I said. "Youre both fucking weird. And annoying." Izzy said. "Bully." "Jerk." He just stared at us. Slash and I laughed. "Idiots." Izzy said. "Are not." I said. "Youre just not on our level of intelligence." Slash said. I took a couple sips of his beer and we all just hung out.

Later that night they were doing another show and we did it all again. The drinking and the partying. I got fucking shit faced. And we wrecked the entire town. We broke windows and tagged the water tower. The boys pissed in a cop car and then we had to run away from said cops. Finally Slash and I staggered up the stairs and we got lectured about children sleeping and us being to loud by my mom, while we just sat on the stairs trying so hard to not laugh. Once we got to my room we both collapsed on the bed and got comfy in each others arms before gradually passing out.

Word Count: 1,026