Chapter 2: Revenge

Naoto was finished his breakfast, takes a bath, puts on his uniform and necklace, and goes outside and walks to school. While walking to school he was by Nagatoro.

Nagatoro: Hello senpai.

Naoto turns his head and saw Nagatoro approaching towards him. She was angry, but Naoto didn't react to her angry face.

 She was angry, but Naoto didn't react to her angry face

Naoto: Oh! Hello Nagatoro. What's with that face? Are you upset because of what happend yesterday?

Nagatoro: Hmph.

Naoto: Okay. I understand.

Nagatoro and Naoto continues to walk to school. while walking to school Nagatoro tries to think about getting her revenge on Naoto. They had no conversation, they just walk their way to school.

(Time skip)

Naoto was in the art club, he places a canvas on a easel outside of the room, The Canvas had a bunny girl hold a sign that says "Join the art club". Naoto goes back inside the art club and draws a tomboyish cat girl, the cat girl had a cheerleading outfit. While he was drawing his sketch the door suddenly opens and behind it was Nagatoro. She was grinning at Naoto but he doesn't care.

 She was grinning at Naoto but he doesn't care

Nagatoro: Sup senpai.

Naoto: Sup Nagatoro.

Nagatoro: I saw that painting outside who made it? Was it you?

Naoto: Yes. I finished that painting yesterday before a meet you.

Nagatoro: Oh! I see... you pervert.

Naoto: I don't care what you call me. No matter what drawings or paintings I made, or how look, they will still be ended up a masterpiece of art.

Nagatoro: Hmm... Are you the only one here?

Naoto: Like I said yesterday; my girlfriend and seniors are at cram school the time.

Nagatoro walk toward Naoto and look at what he's drawing.

Nagatoro: Oh-ho-ho. You like drawing like that? How gross!

Naoto: Whatever.

Nagatoro: Grr...

Nagatoro pulls out her phone and takes a picture of Naoto's drawing.

Nagatoro: I'm going to share this to my friends.

Naoto: Do it, I like sharing my art to someone.

Nagatoro: Doh... really?

Naoto: Yes, it makes me feel happy about it.

Nagatoro put her phone away and tries to think about how will she get her revenge. Suddenly an idea pops in her head.

Naoto finished his cat girl drawing and puts it in the cabinet with the other art that he did.

Nagatoro: Hey senpai.

Naoto: Yes?

Nagatoro: How about you draw me?

Naoto: Sure, I can draw you.

Nagatoro: Oh really? How about you draw something sexy~.

Naoto: Sexy? I'm okay with that, because I've been drawing a lot of sexy illustration of my girlfriend, I even draw her naked.

Nagatoro: W-W-W-W-WHAT!? HOW GROSS! YOU PEVERTED VIRGIN!

Naoto: I don't care what you say because I changed because of my girlfriend. So are we going to start or not?

Nagatoro: How... about you draw something normal.

Naoto: Okay. (Looks like she afraid to show her body)

Naoto was drawing Nagatoro while she's sitting in a chair. He looks at her and goes back to drawing he repeats that, and then Naoto's phone rang.

Naoto: Huh? Oh.

Naoto picks up his phone and turns off his alarm.

Naoto: Sorry about that. Let's continue.

Nagatoro: Senpai you've been acting sus this whole time. Why are you looking at me then look back at the canvas?

Naoto: Because I'm focusing on what I'm drawing.

Nagatoro: Okay, okay, you can continue.

(Time skip)

Naoto was finished drawing Nagatoro.

Nagatoro get's up and goes to see Naoto's drawing, she was impressed

Nagatoro: I see, I see. Your drawing is amazing you even draw the background.

Naoto: Thank you I appreciate it.

Nagatoro: Now for the reward, close your eyes first.

Naoto: Reward? Okay.

Naoto closed his eyes. Nagatoro goes closer to Naoto, She raises a fist and was about to punch Naoto.

Nagatoro: (This is for what you have done to me yesterday!)

Nagatoro throw a punch but Naoto's reflexes kicks in. He opens his eyes and catches her fist then he throw her on the floor.

Nagatoro: OW! How did you-

When Nagatoro looked at Naoto face, He was looking at her with a scary face like his girlfriend.

Naoto: Listen here. I told you I was practicing my fighting skill. Don't ever mess with me again Hayase "Hayachi" Nagatoro.

Naoto put the drawing in the cabinet, grab his things and leaves the art room.

Nagatoro: Aw man! How am I going to get revenge on him now? *Sign* I guess need to prepare myself when Senpai fights back. But how am I going to do that?

To be continued.