Chapter 10: Old Foes

Nagatoro, Yoshi, Gamo, and Sakura looked out the window in their classroom, they saw their seniors running on a track field. Naoto was in first place, Takao in fourth place, and Hino in sixth.

A/N: If you're wondering where's Touco? Remember, he's not in the same class with Naoto, and the others.

Nagatoro: Wow, Naoto-senpai should a champion, he's good at fighting, running, and swimming.

Gamo: But the other paisen are not doing so good.

Yoshi: Not so good. Oh, maybe you should discipline them.

Nagatoro was looking at their senpais, they were done running, Naoto gives a pat of Takao, and Hino's backs.

Nagatoro: Or maybe Naoto-senpai should discipline them, and I should also help them.

Gamo: Hah! A kouhai training their paisens? Don't me laugh.

Yoshi: Don't make me laugh too.

Sakura: You're just so funny.

Nagatoro: Oh I'll give you a laugh.

(Time skip...)

The sun was setting, Naoto, Touco, Takao, and Hino were walking down the road, while Naoto talks to them.

Naoto: So you want me to train you two?

Hino: Yeah, and bring Touco with you.

Touco: Hmm... I could go for some training.

Nagatoro sneakily walks up behind them.

Naoto: Alright, get your jackets, and towels tomorrow, because Will be having a training this weekend.

Takao: Alright!

Nagatoro: Alright, indeed senpais.

The boys looked back and saw Nagatoro, behind them.

Naoto: Great... What do you want Nagatoro?

Nagatoro: I want to help you train them, Naoto-senpai. I can be a assistant coach for you.

Naoto: Sorry, there no room for bullies in our training.

Nagatoro: Ehh...?! How could you be so mean, Naoto-senpai? I was only trying to help.

Naoto: Grr... fine, but no funny business.

Touco: President!

Naoto: I'll keep an eye on her so she doesn't do anything to you guys.

Takao: Alright.

Nagatoro: Then, where can we train this weekend?

(Thr next day...)

Naoto, and the rest of his friends where at the place where Nagatoro is sitting during the rain. They were in their jackets, and sweat pants, waiting for Nagatoro. Eventually, Nagatoro arrives wearing, short shorts, and a jacket. Naoto was going to keep an eye on to make sure she doesn't tease with him, or his friends.

Naoto: Ah, Nagatoro. Now that your here, we can get started.

Nagatoro: Alright.

Nagatoro unzips her jacket, and takes it off to reveal a tank top. Naoto, and his friends didn't mind. Nagatoro places her jacket in a nearby table chairs. Nagatoro walks up to them to tease them.

Nagatoro: Do you like what you see?

Hino: Umm... no,

Takao: Well, if perverts would come by, they're going like you. And we didn't mean us.