Chapter 7: A Festival for The President

Naoto was sitting in his desk in his room finishing his homework, and then his phone started to ring, he answers it, and his girlfriend talks through his phone.

Sana: Hello Naoto~, how are you doing?

Naoto: Doing fine as usual. Good news, two new members have joined the art club. Isn't that great?

Sana: It is great to hear that. I'm proud of you for being the president of the art club.

Naoto: Aww, thank you.

Sana: You're welcome Naoto. So what are the new members' names?

Naoto: One of the new members is Takao, and the other Hino, they're in the same classroom with me.

Sana: They sounded like they're nice. So how are their skills at making art?

Naoto: Really detailed, and talented, that's how I describe their works.

Sana: I see. Oh, are you going to the summer festival tomorrow night? Because I'm going there, and I've got free time.

Naoto: Oh the summer festival? That sounds great to hear. I'll be there tomorrow night!

Sana: Great, make sure to bring your fellow member or to the festival.

Naoto: I will Sana.

Sana: Nice. Now I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow, I love you.

Naoto: Love you too Sana.

Sana hangs up. And Naoto put his phone down on his desk.

Naoto: Good thing I have my yukata.

(The next day...)

Naoto in his room, sitting on his bed, and he was talking to Touco through his phone about the summer festival.

Naoto: So yeah. Are you coming with us to the summer festival tonight?

Touco: Sure, it sounds fun. Will Nagatoro and her friends will be there?

Naoto: I'm sure of it, but that's nothing to worry about. By in the meantime, I'll be telling the other members; I'm sure they would love to join us.

Touco: Okay then, see you later.

Touco hangs up.

Naoto: Heh... I guess he's excited for the festival. Now for the others.

Naoto tells Mizura, then Saruto, and they all wanted to go to the summer festival tonight. Now that they wanted to join together, Naoto was going to surprise them with a special guest. Naoto would tell Nagatoro and her friend to join, but she might bully or bother them.

All of a sudden Naoto's phone ringed, and he immediately answers the phone to hear Nagatoro through it.

Nagatoro: Hello senpai~!

Naoto: Hello Nagatoro, what's up?

Nagatoro: Have you heard about the summer festival tonight?

Naoto: Yes, Me and my friend are going to be there. Are you and your friends going to be there too?

Nagatoro: Well of course they will be there. And senpai, wanna wear matching yukatas with me~?

Naoto: What kind off silly-ass question is that? No! Because my friends and my girlfriend will be there. If we were wearing matching yukatas, then Sana will be furious.

Nagatoro: Y-Y-Y-Y-Your girlfriend!?

Naoto: What's wrong? Are you afraid of her?

Nagatoro: Wh-What? N-No! Of course not! And it was a j-joke! You're just gross!