Chapter 5: Artistic Beach

Nagatoro enters the art room only finding it empty. She walks over to the cabinet to open  it, she tried but only to find out it was locked.

Nagatoro: It's not unlocked yet?

Nagatoro heard the art club door opening to see Naoto and Touco entering the room. When Naorto and Touco entered the art club, they saw Nagatoro standing behind the cabinet.

Naoto: Nagatoro? What are you doing here before us?

Touco: Are you trying to play trick on us?

Nagatoro: What? No!

Naoto: Okay... So anyway Touco, why do want me to go to the beach with you?

Touco: Because we can take a break there, I'm mean we've been studying and drawing to much, so how about we go the that beach. Does that sound good to you?

Naoto: You're right, I'll go with you.

Nagatoro: WHAT? Your going two will be going on a beach trip this weekend?

Touco: Yeah. What? Do you want to come along with us? I'm mean we'd be happy if you come along.

Nagatoro grins

Nagatoro: Sure senpais, I'll come with you.

Naoto : Good. Now are you invite your friends along? I mean we don't want any trouble with them or anything.

Nagatoro: Of course I'll bring my friends, they'll miss out on the fun.

Naoto: Okay, now let's get prepare for tomorrow.

Touco: Yes president.

Nagatoro: Okay senpai.

(Time skip)

Naoto was done doing with his philosophy homework. His phone started to ring, he picks it up and it was Nagatoro calling, so he answered it.

Naoto: Hello Nagatoro.

Nagatoro: Hello senpai~.

Naoto: What do you want Nagatoto?

Nagatoro: Let's play a game!

Naoto: A game?

Nagatoro: Yeah, you need to guess what I'm doing right now, beside calling you.

Naoto: Okay... Are you taking a bath?

Nagatoro: HUH?! HOW DID YOU GET IT ON YOUR FIRST TRY!?

Naoto: Simple, your the seductive type who like to tease their senpais. So I thought that you'd be taking a bath right now.

Nagatoro: I'm bet that you were thinking perverted thoughts, you perv!

Naoto: Whatever, this is such a waste of time. I'm hanging up now.

Nagatoro: Huh? Wait! I just what say something to you.

Naoto: And what is that?

Nagatoro: YOU'RE GROSS!!!