Chapter 8

Extremely sorry for extremely late update. Anyways let's begin with the part.

---------------

Continued....

Monami was roaming in the corridor trying to find Sid. She was worried for her best friend. Suddenly, she noticed someone's shadow and got startled. She immediately began to find some space to hide.

She pushed the door open of a room and closed the door. She noticed a glass window on the door. She tried to peep outside. Two men came infront of the door. She quickly bend down to avoid any mistake.

When the men left she looked around the room. The room was filled with darkness. She roamed around to find any source of light. She walked taking the support of wall and found the light switches. She pressed the switches and the room filled with light.

When she turned around to take a peek at the room she was shocked...

---------------

Karan, Faizi and Sanjana were leaned to the main hospital wall followed by Koel, Suman ji, Chitra, Bala and Premji. But, the worry for agents was that the recruits were unarmed.

"Jab tak hum aapko ishara nahi karte aap sabhi yahi rahiye. Koi bhi samne maat ana yeh koi film nahi hai. Aap sabhi ke paas koi hatiyar nahi hai isiliye savdhan rehna. Koi bhi hoshiyari maat karna aur sirf hamare orders ko follow karna", Karan warned the recruits to which they nodded.

"Hum toh aapke bataye bina sans bhi nahi lenge Karan sirji", Bala said fearfully.

"Mere serial Maa ke poot ke episode no 203 mein bhi aaisa hi hua tha. Deshpremi bhi aaise hi nayika ko bachne ke liye ek haspatal mein ghus gaya tha", Premji whispered inaudible to agents.

"Oh god! Aap log please chup ho jaye varna kahi hamare trainers ne sun liya toh aaisa na ho ki unn logon se pehle hume goli se uda de. Isiliye fingers on your lips", Koel yelled whispering.

All followed her as a student follow his teacher. But soon realised what they have done and looked at each other.

Karan signed Faizi. He nodded and moved towards the entrance gate with Sanjana. Karan went in the opposite direction. They were successful in knocking down security guards unconscious. They signed the recruits saw them and came forward.

----------------

Monami looked at the floor to witness an unconscious Sid laying on the floor. She ran towards him and sat on her knees.

"Sid! Sid! Open your eyes.", Monami said crying.

She patted his cheeks, rubbed his hands, but it was of no use. Tears were flowing through her eyes but she can cry right now. She have to find ways to get out from this hospital and away from this people.

She got up and wiped her tears. She looked around and found a water jug on nearby table. She quickly brought the jug and sprinkled water on his face. After some attempts he started to move his fingers.

He slowly opened his eyes and found Monami beside him. He sat straight trying to adjust the light.

"You okay Sid?", Monami asked concerned.

"Yes bro tere hote hue mujhe kuch ho sakta hai kya?", Sid chuckled at his own statement.

Monami hit Sid playfully on his shoulders and hugged him the next moment. She started crying faintly. Sid too had tears in his eyes and hugged her back. After calming her down they broke the hug.

"Monu aab kya karna hai?", Sid asked on a serious note.

"Pehle toh yaha se nikalna hai yaha se. Chal", Monami said and helped him to get up.

But as soon as they turned they found Chirag and his men standing and smirking at them. Monami and Sid looked at each other, with fear on their faces.

----------------

Karan and others entered the building.

"Kamal hai hospital mein koi nahi hai. Lagta hai unn traffickers ne pura hospital khali kar diya hai. Bohot chalak hai yeh log. Alert rehna.", Karan said.

"Par hum search operation shuru kaha se kare", Faizi asked.

"Faizi tu Koel aur Premji ke saath ground floor check karo. Sanju tu Suman ji aur Chitra ke saath second floor check kijiye. Mein Bala ke saath third floor check karta hun. And I repeat please be alert.", Karan warned...

-To be continued

Date:- 11th November 2021

Sorry for the short update.

Please tell me in the comment section how was the chapter.