Chapter 10

Continued...

Karan pushed the door open and saw Sid on the floor in half conscious state. Karan froze at the point. He saw his state, his clothes torn. He was crying for help not only for him but Monami too.

"Siddharth!", Karan said and Bala looked at him.

"Sid bhaiji?", Bala too stood beside Karan was shocked equally.

They both ran towards him. Bala sat down and held him by his shoulders. He patted his cheeks.

"Sid Bhaiji? Kya hua aapko, kisne ki aapki yeh halat? Kuch toh bolo Sid Bhaiji", Bala pleaded. Tears had formed in his eyes. He didn't wanted to lose Sid who was very much important for him.

Sid finally opened his eyes somehow and remembered how that evil Chirag had dragged her out of the room. His heart sank at that thought.

"Balaji bro, Karan. Mere... Fikar Maat... Karo.. Monu, Monu... Ko bacha lo.. voh Chirag... Usse nahi chodega please... Karan sir, Monu ko kuch nahi hona chahiye...", Sid pleaded.

"Par Monami hai kaha? Tumhe kuch pata hai Chirag usse kaha le gaya hai?", Karan asked.

"Mujhe.. baas itna pata hai ki voh Monu ko iss kamre se bahar kahi le gaya hai... Exactly kaha hai voh toh mujhe bhi nahi pata...", Sid said and looked at Karan. "Karan sir promise me, aap Monu ko kuch nahi hone denge. Promise me!"

"Main kuch nahi hone dunga Monami ko.", He assured. "Bala, Sid ka dhyaan rakho. Main Monami ko dhundhne ja raha hun. Aur jab tak mein ya academy se koi aur na aa jaye tab tak kamre ka darvaja andar se band kar lo. Don't allow anyone to enter.", He instructed Bala.

Bala only nodded. Karan left in search of Monami. Bala immediately locked the door from inside. He made Sid lay on a nearby bed.

"Sid Bhaiji aap thik ho na?", Bala asked.

"Balaji bro main toh thik ho jaunga, but mujhe Monu ke liye bohot daar lag raha hai. Voh Chirag usse kuch bhi kar sakta hai", Sid said fearfully. "Ek vahi hai jo meri family hai", a tear escaped his eye.

"Aaise kaise Sid Bhaiji? Hum hai na aapki family. Aur aap na jyada tension na lo hume na pura confedence hai Karan bhaiji par. Voh Doctor madam ko bacha hi lenge", Sid said.

"Voh Confedence nahi Confidence hota hai bro", Sid chuckled lightly but quickly placed his hand on his stomach as it hurted.

"Aap jyada baat maat karo. Varna aur taklif hogi", Bala said and Sid nodded.

---------

Faizi, Koel and Premji reached the second floor to help Sanjana, Suman ji and Chitra. 

"Abhi tak kuch hua toh nahi na Sanju?", Faizi asked.

"Na Sirji. Abhi tak toh kuch nahi hua par humne Karan Sirji ko contact karne ki koshish ki thi par unhone kaha ki voh tisri manjil par Monami no dhund rahe hai. Chirkut mil chuka hai par bohot buri halat mein hai.", Sanjana updated.

"Ek kaam karte hai yaha ka niptakar Hum Karan ki help karne chale jayenge", he said and Sanjana nodded.

Faizi made a noise to draw the guard's attention towards himself. The guard was alerted and pulled out his gun. He moved towards them. They hid themselves properly.

As soon as the guard came closer to them. Faizi and Sanjana quickly knocked him unconscious. Premji and Faizi pulled that guard on the corner.

They all made their way to the room. Sanjana opened the door a little and saw the hospital staff and patients were held hostages there. Three guards were there to keep eye on them.

"Aab kya karna hai Sirji?", Sanjana asked.

"Karna kya hai inhe bachana toh hai hi. Kisi bhi tarike se inn teenon kon kisi bhi tarah se bahar lana padega.", Faizi whispered.

"Ha sir ji"

-----------

"Chodo mujhe", Monami shouted and struggled to get out from his hold as he was mercilessly pulling Monami. "Dekho tum yeh bilkul thik nahi kar rahe. Tum bach nahi paoge.", Monami yelled.

Chirag stopped and turned towards Monami. He grabbed her mouth tightly and tightened the grip on his wrist. Her breath choked and heartbeat increased at the thought of what will he do next.

"Jyada muh maat chalao samjhi. Ek toh mera dhanda chaupat kar diya upar se mera dimag kharab mat karo. Tujhe andaja bhi nahi hai ki main kya kya kar sakta hun samjhi", he said evilly and left her mouth.

She started coughing badly. He smirked and continued pulling her. Soon due to anesthesia effect Monami's energy left her body.

She wanted to struggle till her last breath. She couldn't just allow someone to hurt her. She wanted to fight but couldn't. Endless tears started flowing from her eyes.

Soon Chirag stopped and pushed a door open. He pulled Monami inside and threw her on the ground. Her head hit the ground with force.

"Aahh",  she held her head due to pain.

"Aab tujhe koi nahi bachane ane vala samjhi", he said locking the door. He soon started coming towards her.

Monami gathered all her strength and stood up.

"Dekho mere paas maat ayo.", Monami said going backwards.

He smirked and continued walking towards her. He tried holding her hand but Monami pulled her hand from his clutches. She tried running away but he held her from waist. She felt disgusting at his touch.

"Chodo!!", She shouted on her top of voice and continued struggling.

"Tujhe kya lagta hai main teri baat manunga. Kabhi nahi. Teri vajah se mujhe nuksan hua hai aab tujhse kuch toh fayda hona chahiye ki nahi?", He said evilly and continued touching her.

She pushed him with all remaining strength and pushed him away. She ran and reached the door. She was going to open the lock but he held her hand.

-----------

Karan held the gun tightly and was walking around the corridor in the search of Monami.

"Monami kaha ho tum. Pata nahi mujhe itna ajeeb kyu lag raha hai? Monami thik toh hogi na. Mujhe Bechaini ho rahi hai. Zindagi mein pehli baar aaisa ho raha hai. Meri hi galti hai mujhe tumhari baat maan leni chahiye thi. Agar usne Monami ko kuch kuch bhi kiya na toh I swear I won't spare him!", He thought and continued walking.

He didn't shown on his face but concern for her was eating her up. He was feeling guilty for not listening to her. But he needed to focus. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself.

"Chodo!!", He heard her voice.

"Yeh awaz toh Monami ki hai.", He said and started walking towards the direction of voice.

He started checking the rooms one by one. Finally, he found the room. He opened the door and was shocked to see the scene infront of his eyes.

-To be continued

Date:- 17th November 2021

Hey guys, I know you all are thinking that why is the need of this track, where Chirag is trying to molest her. But, this is important for upcoming track. So please bear it with me.