Chapter 11

Continued....

Faizi and Sanjana were done planning for saving the hospital staff and patients. Faizi and Sanjana leaned against the wall and made their guns ready to shoot. All others were in the same position with some rods for safety.

Faizi knocked the door, and immediately a goon came outside. As soon as the goon came Faizi hit him on his head with his gun. When the first goon didn't returned second one came and Sanjana did the same.

But, when the two goons didn't returned for a long time, the third goon got alerted and pulled a little boy with him.

"Kaha le ja rahe ho mere bacche ko?", The boy's mother cried.

"Ae chup kar ke baith ja varna iska bheja uda dunga main", the goon threatened.

"Mere bacche ko kuch maat karna please!", She pleaded.

Faizi and Sanjana were hearing all those conversations. They understood that he had a hint of something fishy. They shared a worried look.

"Ae jo bhi bahar hai jaldi aa jao varna iss bacche ka yeh ankhri din hoga. Aur uske baad jo bhi ho uska jimmedar mein nahi sirf tum honge. Sirf ek minute hai tumhare paas", The goon threatened.

Faizi gestured something to Sanjana and Sanjana nodded in agreement. Faizi signed and opened the door. The goon saw Faizi and smirked.

"Tu toh bohot agyakari hai", the goon mocked.

"Ha ha uda le majak. Aaj tera aakhri din hai. Iska baad kabhi majak nahi kar payenge aur kisi ka bhi majak nahi uda payega", Faizi thought.

"Are bhaijaan hum kya karenge. Sab kuch toh aap kar rahe hai. Par pehle please iss bacche ko chod do, bacche ko kuch bhi maat karna", Faizi said to goon.

"Maine tumhare saath aaisa koi sauda nahi kiya tha", the goon said and shoot Faizi before he could realise. Sanjana quickly got alerted and came in front and within seconds shoot the goon dead.

The child was thankfully safe and back with his mother. His mother kissed his face and hugged her tightly. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

On the other side Faizi was shoot in his arm and was bleeding heavily.

"Sirji!", Sanjana bend down to his level. "Sirji aapko toh usne goli maar di. Bohot khoon beh raha hai Sirji.", Sanjana said.

"Hamari fikar Maat karo Sanju pehle unn sab ko baccha ko fir dekhenge.", Faizi said trying to hide his pain, but Sanju being his Junior and sister like figure, she understood that Faizi is hiding his pain.

She turned towards recruits.

"Suno sab, unn saare doctors aur marijon ko yaha se bahar nikalne mein madad karo. Iss baat ka dhyaan rahe ki koi bhi haspatal mein na chute.", Sanju said.

All nodded and moved all the people out from the hospital.

----------

Karan was searching for Monami when he heard something. It was Monami's voice. It helped him to find Monami's location. He finally found the room and opened the room. He was shocked to see the scene.

Monami was infront of Chirag who was lying on the floor in pool of blood.

"Monami?"

Monami turned towards the voice and looked at Karan with tears in her eyes. She had tried to control infront of him but fail as it was too much emotional traumatic for her.

Karan took baby steps towards her and saw her, her clothes were torn a little. Then, he looked at Chirag. He bend down t check if he is alive or dead.

"Dead!", Only word escaped his lips when he checked his pulse.

He looked at her again. Her knees gone week and in a slow motion she fell on her knees.

"Monami kya hua hai?", Karan asked in a trembling voice. Looking at her torn clothes his mind was filled with thousands of questions. Last time, this trembling voice was when his brother died.

Monami looked at him and started sobbing. Slowly the sobbing turned into loud cries. Karan looked at her shocked. Was he thinking right? He held her shoulders and hugged her tightly.

He had hugged her and she was crying loudly. Their was no other sound other than her cries. His soul was scared and his heart ached. Was he the reason of this?, He thought.

--------------

Meanwhile, Sid was hell worry for Monami. Bala was just pacing here and there. Sid was continuously looking at the door in the hope that their would be some news about Monami.

"Balaji bro, yeh Karan sir abhi tak nahi laute Monu ko lekar, mujhe bohot tension ho rahi hai", Sid said.

"Aap chinta na karo Bhaiji. Dono thik honge", Bala said.

"But bro tumne suna na thodi der pehele yaha bullets ki awaj aa rahi thi. Aur mujhe bhi na thoda weird feel ho raha hai. Negative vibes aa rahe hai"

"Par Bhaiji, hum kar bhi kya sakte hai?"

"Monu ko dhundhte hai", Sid said instantly.

"Are Bhaiji, Karan Bhaiji ne mana kiya hai"

"But iss vakt Karan sir ke order se jyada important meri Monu bro hai", Sid said with determination.

"Thik hai aab aap kehte hai toh!", Bala said and helped him to got up.

Bala and Sid were roaming in the corridor when they heard Monami's crying sounds. They looked at each other tensed. They followed the sounds untill they found the room.

They pushed the door open and saw Monami crying in Karan's arms.

-To be continued

Date: 18th November 2021

Sorry for the short update.