Chapter 14

Continued...

Next day,

Sid and Suman ji helped Monami to sit on bed. Sid kept the luggage aside. Suman ji sat infront of her.

"Aab kaisa lag raha hai Monami?", Suman ji asked. "Kisi bhi cheez ki jarurat ho toh awaj laga dene.

"Aab main thik hun Suman ji. Aap fikr maat kijiye. Aur aram se jaeye", Monami smiled.

Suman ji smiled and left. Sid sat beside Monami and held her hand. Monami smiled. She understood that he wants to ask something so she simply nodded. Sid signed.

"Monu bro, tujhe pata hai I can't see you like what you was in hospital. I too broke seeing you are crying", Sid started. "You know what bro, par kabhi kabhi insaan ko ro lena chahiye. Tu hi kehti thi na ki rone se hamara dil halka ho jata hai. Aapni life mein jab bhi tujhe rone ke liye shoulder ki jarurat ho na toh mera shoulder 24×7 available hoga", He confessed on the verge of crying.

Monami couldn't take it anymore and hugged him, closing her eyes. Sid hugged her back and let the tears fell.

"Thank you bro!", Monami whispered.

"Kamal hai Monu. Bro bhi bolti hai aur Thank you bolti hai... Aapne bro ko tujhe thank you aur sorry bolne ki jarurat nahi hai samjhi", Sid said and she nodded.

Sid wiped her tears.

"Chal bro aab main chalta hun", Sid said and left her room.

------------

Karan was sitting in his room. Faizi and Sanjana entered the room. They shared a look when they saw Karan cleaning his gun.

"Kya kar raha hai Karan?", Faizi asked walking towards him.

"Gun saaf kar raha hun. Dikh nahi raha?", Karan asked sarcastically.

"Monami is back Karan. Voh Rawat ek ek kar ke saare cadets ki puch tach kar raha hain", Faizi informed grabbing a chair to seat.

"Mujhe yeh baat pehle se hi pata hai Faizi. Kuch naya bata"

"Karan, tumhe yeh baat acche se pata haina ki Ambar Rawat jisse bhi puchtach kare voh important nahi hai kyuki unn mein se kisi ne bhi tujhe Chirag ke upar goli chalate hue nahi dekha. Lekin, Monami. Monami is the main witness. Voh toh mana kar hi degi ki tune Chirag ko goli nahi maari", Faizi said.

Karan stopped, put his gun back on the table and looked at Faizi with confusion.

"Tu sidhe mudde par aa. Kehna kya chahta hai?", Karan asked.

"Abhi ke liye main mudda yeh hai ki tu kya karna chahta hai. Karan, listen to me, tere dimag mein jo bhi plan hai kabhi bhi fail ho sakta hai. Ek galat kadam se.", Faizi said.

"Aur aapne aab tak jo bhi kiya hai Sirji isse baat toh saaf hai ki aap chahte ho ki Rawat sir yaha ruke", Sanjana put forth. "Aur agar Monami ne kabul kar liya ki Chirag ko aapne na usne goli maari hai toh yeh jaach padtal yahi khatam ho jayegi", Sanjana finished.

"Karan, you know hume bhi aaisa mehsus hua jaisi ki koi hamara picha kar raha hai...", Faizi said. Karan looked at him and nodded.

"I know Faizi iss academy ke har ek aadmi par nazar rakhi ja rahi hai. Baas teen din ki baat hai fir yeh kissa yahi khatam ho jayega. Saare raaz khul jayenge", Karan said thoughtfully.

"Konse Raaz Sirji?"

"Dheere dheere sab pata chal jayega", Karan said.

Faizi looked at Sanjana who was equally confused.

------------

Koel was standing in the corridor when she felt someone's presence behind her. She was afraid to move back. But, she closed her eyes and gathered courage.

She turned to find Rawat standing infront of him. Sweat beads formed on her forehead and her heartbeats increased in fear of what he will do next.

In a swift move, Rawat grabbed her arm and pulled her in a corner. She gasped in pain. He tightened the grip on her arm. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Her mouth dried up.

"Kitne call kiye tumhe. Phone kyu nahi udha rahi tum mere?", Rawat asked angrily. "Shayad aapni aukaat bhool gayi ho tum. Mujhe nahi tumhe mujhe saamne se call karna chahiye", Rawat gritted his teeth in anger.

"I am sorry. Voh main yaha tumhe call kaise karti. Mera phone toh mere pass hai hi nahi. Mujhe sirf Sunday ke din hi milta hai. Aur kisi ne mujhe tumse baat karte sun liya toh gadbad ho jati isiliye maine tumhe call nahi kiya...", Koel explained sobbing.

Ambar clutched her mouth in a tight grip. She cried and hold his hand gesturing to loose the grip but he tightened it.

"Yeh tum tum kya laga rakha hai, ha? Sir bolo sir! Respect me. Agar mujhe respect dogi aur meri kahi hui baat manogi toh hi zinda bach jaogi varna...", He again tightened the grip.

Tears were flowing from her eyes. Her jaw was paining due to his grip but she managed to give him a nod. He finally released her.

"Aainda aaisa kiya na toh I won't spare you. Get lost!", Ambar commanded.

Without waiting for anything else she ran away. She was scared and afraid. Her biggest nightmare was infront of her.

She ran closing her eyes when she collided with someone. She was about to fall but the person caught her from her waist.

She opened her eyes when she felt someone holding her. She saw Faizi with worried expression. He immediately helped her to stand on her feet.

"Koel saab thik haina? Tum hume thik nahi lag rahi...", Faizi expressed worriedly as he had noticed tear marks on her cheeks.

"I am Okay!", Koel smiled a little wiping her face.

"No you are not. Dekho aapne aap ko. Ansu ke nishan hai, mathe par pasina hai, aaise aankhein band kar ke bhag rahi thi...", Faizi said.

"Voh actually na mom ki yaad aa rahi thi. Aur upar se mujhe ek nightmare aya tha. Toh isilye baas aur kuch nahi...", Koel lied.

"Are you sure?", Faizi asked again.

"Yup!", She said. "Okay then... I'll see you later", Koel said and left.

Faizi was still suspicious. He wasn't sure and completely convinced. He wanted her to ask more but he let it be.

-------------

Monami walked into a dark room, one bulb hanging down to the wall was the only source of light. Ambar Rawat was sitting on a chair. He eyed Monami and smirked.

He gestured her to sit. Monami sat infront of him.

"So Dr. Miss. Monami Mahajan.", Ambar said.

Monami nodded.

"Aap kab se Karan Shergill ko jaanti hai?", Ambar asked.

"Yahi kuch teen mahine se... Jab yeh camp shuru hua tha", Monami answered.

"I see. Then aapko Karan Shergill ke behaviour ke baarein mein jyada jaankari nahi hogi. So, I'll come straight to the point.", Ambar said. Monami nodded. "Do din pehle Deolali ke K.K. Hospital mein Mr. Chirag ka murder hua. Toh unhe goli kisne maari thi?", Ambar asked.

Monami was silent. Ambar became a Little impatient when she didn't answered.

"Answer me Miss. Mahajan!", He said a little loudly.

"Special Agent Karan Shergill!", She said loudly. "Uss Din Hospital mein Mr. Shergill ne mere ankhon ke saamne Mr. Chirag ko goli maar di", Monami said standing up on which Ambar smiled and then smirked...

-To be continued

Date:- 9th December 2021

------------

What do you think, why did Monami lied?

What Koel is hiding? How is koel related to Ambar?

What is happening in SAF academy?

Think over the questions. Tell me if the chapter was worthy or not? Vote, if you liked because it's free. Feel free to comment. See you later, Bye...