CHAPTER FOURTEEN : ALWAYS WATCHING YOU

UNKOWN LOCATION : PRESENT TIME

Many people would assume that when Desti died, she went to heaven after Meggy kept her promise. They are wrong. Ever since Marko refused to join her team, Desti has noticed just how inconsistent his stupidity can be. At one point, he can be a complete idiot while on the other hand, he can suggest exactly the right ideas to help someone drastically. But that doesn't make sense, does it? A simple answer sits there waiting for her. It only took about a week of stalking the plumber from the dead to see what was really going on inside that idiots hat covered skull. He isn't stupid at all, damaged, hurt, isolating himself at every turn. Mayo was constantly trying to deter his friends from hanging out with him. She knew why now. He had constant outbursts that would lead to violence, damaging anything in sight. Desti had no choice but to help. After all, had he not met Meggy and lost that first splatfest, Desti would have never been enemies with Meggy, witch would become a rivalry and then a friendship. Not that the last part lasted very long anyways, but even so, Desti wants to help Mako as much as possible. Even if it takes her whole afterlife to do it. On her first visit to the plumber, she would always be given the cold shoulder, she expected that though and powered through it with pure stubbornness. Eventually, Desti began to get through the plumbers thick ass skull and into his not so dumb brain. Desti began to take on a role that Malin would name the "Tormentors" role, although she knew he appreciated her help. Desti always struggled to help though, she wasn't exactly very kind in her lifetime. But she adapted a way of helping through teasing and references to his friends, always telling him to "go hump some spaghetti In front of Meggy or something to weird em out" sometimes it would work, sometimes not. But Desti did not give up, she would do her best to cure Malario of his insanity. She owed that to him. In the end, she was always watching, smiling at their friends, smiling at her rival, Smiling at what could have been her best teammate. Why? Because Desti was always watching, with a smile on her face, knowing that they will all be smiling again with her, as friends.

DESTI WAS ALWAYS A LOVE-HATE CHARACTER FOR ME. BUT I REALISED THAT SHE IS VERY IMPORTANT AND HAS HAD A LONGLASTING IMPACT ON SEVERAL CHARACTERS. AX0L INCLUDED! BUT HAVING HER WATCH OVER MARIO WAS A DIFFICULT DECISION! I DIDNT KNOW WHETER TO ADD MORE OF A SEPERATE CHARACTER TO THE PHANTOM DESTI (that's her new name now) OR TO LEAVE HER AS A HALLUCINATION! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF MY CHOICE! SHOULD I KEEP IT OR LEAVE IT!