001.

✦ ༉‧₊˚⋆˚( ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ )˚⁺✧₊˚.*

🍪 — 001

🍪 — 001. isa and the new crowd.

LOUISE KANG, or more commonly know as Isa, is a very cheerful and bubbly person. It may be the fact that she is the daughter of the goddess of rainbow and a far related descended from the goddess of youth, making Isa her legacy; maybe those were some characteristics that she shares with these goddesses or it may be a fact that she has a traumatic past and puts on a bubbly persona so her mind doesn't go back to traumatic events? No one can tell which one it is, not even Isa could tell you now with how much she had put on that person. It became a part of her in some way; trying her best to hide her vulnerable self in the depths of her soul. But Isa 2.0 is much more open and much more friendly then the one trapped in the clutches of her father. Isa even hates that word. Father. She never had one. She left him in the past when he decided he was afraid what people would think if they knew what his daughter is. It's so ironic that her mother is Iris.

Isa loves her mother, don't get her wrong. She loves her brothers and she loves everything surrounding her because it makes her feel at home. Not the one she had, but the one she found. Isa loves the magic paint that their cabin was painted by, she loves drawing on it as it changes colors. She loves the colorful gems decorating the walls. She loves how their cabin is done on the inside. With a snap of her finger and the whole room changes to whatever her mind had planned. She loves their bathrooms as she can take as much time as she wants in the spacious place and no one would bother her. She loves everything about her home.

What she didn't love was being awoken in the morning by Vivienne Wu and Annabeth Chase, to tell her that Hera gave Vivi a dream to look for a guy with one shoe and she will find her boyfriend who had disappeared three days ago. And so, dressing up quickly, putting on the first thing she grabbed ( which happened to be a pair of her bell bottom jeans and Butch's shirt that laid over one of the chairs, not forgetting her necklace with a rainbow charm on it ), Isa followed Vivi and Annabeth to the stables, grabbing two pegasi and connecting them to a chariot Will Solace apparently landed the girls. The three girls stepped onto the chariot and with that, Isa told the pegasi to fly away.

Isa could tell how nervous her not-blood related sister was. Vivi had been there for the black-haired girl and other unclaimed children of the gods since she arrived at the camp. She was always the one campers would go to if they had a problem and Vivi would help them no matter what. The daughter of Hermes had been on edge for the last few days since Percy Jackson went missing. She would hardly eat, not taking a break from developing a plan for them to find Percy, nor would she get some sleep. By the second day, Isa and George Yoo, son of Ares and Annabeth's boyfriend, had to ask Clovis, a son of Hypnos, to make Vivi go to sleep. That was the first time the brunette had a good eight hour sleep while the pair watched over her.