021.

✦ ༉‧₊˚⋆˚( ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ )˚⁺✧₊˚.*♡

🍪 — 021

🍪 — 021. love, love, love.

WHEN ISA TELLS you that it was Vivi's fault she became clingy person, Isa means that she also made other people become clingy ─ since the four demigods arrived from their quest, Freya, who usually is never the clingy one, didn't let Isa go anywhere without her ( expect bathroom and during breakfast ), but everything else, you could see them together. 

As right now, two girls were sitting on the hill that had the overview of basketball court. Isa laid back on the grass and Freya did the same beside her.

"So, you finally got a quest." Freya said, looking up at the clear sky.

"And hope not again," Isa said, "I much prefer the comfort of the Camp."

"Don't say that! You need to explore the world a bit."

"You know I can't."

Daughter of Tyche sat up, "Lou, I know you are afraid, after everything that happened." she let out a small sigh, "But, it's not healthy to be closed up ─ I'm talking in both contexts. You have to get to know the outside world. Eventually, we'll all leave this Camp and be thrown into the real world whether we like it or not."

"I know. . ."

"So, you need to put yourself out there. . . here. How about your first challenge be to talk to that pretty Aphrodite girl and maybe get a kiss. . ."

Isa sat up quickly, turning her body towards the older girl, her eyes wide, "What!" 

"Oh, please," Freya rolled her eyes, "You're either oblivious, which I know is true ─ "

"Hey!"

" ─ or you can't read people. Piper literally has heart eyes whenever she looks at you, how do you not see it!"

"I-I. . ." she kept quiet.

"Lou," Freya took Isa's hand into her own, "I know you are scared, and you should be, just a little bit. Do you think I wasn't afraid when I confessed to that one Apollo kid and he rejected me."

"But, you looked calm."

"That's called a facade." Freya shrugged, "And please, if you two were not made for each other, then I don't know who is."

"Vivi and Percy. Beth and George. Maybe even you and Jason if either of you two speak up."

"You see ─ what!" Freya turned her head towards her best friend, "Hold up! I don't have a crush on Jason!"

"Yeah, right," Isa nodded, "Did you know that Aphrodite even gave him a blue sweater with the makeover. . . you know, blue, as in your favorite color."

Freya stared at her best friend with her mouth slightly opened, "She did not. . ."