003.

✦ ༉‧₊˚⋆˚( ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ )˚⁺✧₊˚.*♡

🍪 — 003

🍪 — 003. we speak about gods.

"WE STARTED WITH THE twelve Olympian gods," Isa explained as she led Piper around. "Male gods on the left, female on the right. Then last year, we added a whole bunch of new cabins for the other gods who didn't have thrones on Olympus ─ Hecate, Hades, Iris, ─ "

The tour was doing alright. Piper seemed to know a bit about Greek mythology as they walked around the Camp. After getting her the new weapon and trying to reach her dad, which had failed, Isa decided to continue their tour and show her everything around, after getting George to get Annabeth to sleep a bit before campfire. 

"What are the two big ones on the end?" Piper asked.

Isa frowned. "Zeus and Hera. King and queen of the gods."

Piper headed that way, and Isa followed, though she didn't act very excited. The Zeus cabin always reminded Isa of a bank. It was white marble with big columns out front and polished bronze doors emblazoned with lightning bolts. Hera's cabin was smaller but done in the same style, except the doors were carved with peacock feather designs, shimmering in different colors. Unlike the other cabins, which were all noisy and open and full of activity, the Zeus and Hera cabins looked closed and silent.

"Are they empty?" Piper asked.

Isa nodded. "Zeus went a long time without having any children. Well, mostly. Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, the eldest brothers among the gods ─ they're called the Big Three. Their kids are really powerful, really dangerous. For the last seventy years or so, they tried to avoid having demigod children."

"Tried to avoid it?"

"Sometimes they. . . um, cheated. Thalia Grace for example, who's the daughter of Zeus. But she gave up camp life and became a Hunter of Artemis. Percy, the missing camper, he's a son of Poseidon. And there's a kid who shows up sometimes, Nico di Angelo ─ son of Hades. Except for them, there are no demigod children of the Big Three gods. At least, not that we know of."

"And Hera?" Piper looked at the peacock-decorated doors.

"Goddess of marriage." Isa rolled her eyes, "She doesn't have kids with anyone but Zeus. So, yeah, no demigods. The cabin's just honorary."

"You don't like her," Piper noticed.

"Well, after what she did to my friends, you can say so." Isa said, remembering the story and everything that happened after the Labyrinth quest, "She hates Vivi and Annabeth more. I just generally dislike her and may have told her off in one of my dreams."