𝖙𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖇𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖙

"Let go of me Hyunjin!"

                                                                                                        "You're seriously
                                                                                        going to leave like that?"

...

"Leave me alone."

                                                      "You're going to come back to me. I know it. You know you can't leave me here."

"Never again will I do that. I'm tired of your bullshit Hyunjin. I really am. 
This is the last time you'll hear or see from me again. Don't come looking for me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier: 

        Gasps and panting were heard inside the bedroom. "You're a good girl aren't you?" Hyunjin attacked her lips again. The girl moaned. "jinnie please. I want to do it already." She was impatient and Hyunjin was already thirsty for more.

              "Bye Chan, I'll see you later!" Felix waved to Chan. "Bye felix, if you ever need something again come call me!" "sure thing." both went their separate ways. Felix arrived at Hyunjins house. He wanted to greet his boyfriend before he went to see Minho and I.N. since he was having a sleepover at their house today.      It was raining really hard and so Felix put his umbrella down once he got inside. He ruffled his fluffy blonde hair in the process, he went running upstairs but he heard something. 

The girl screaming "JINNIE!"

panting and moaning was heard inside their room. He opened to see some girl and Hyunjin in their bed.

      "Hyunji-" his heart dropped at the sight of Hyunjin and a girl inside their bedroom doing god knows what. He felt water coming down his eyes. His bright smile slowly disappearing into frown, 'What is he doing..?'

      Hyunjin turned around to see a crying Felix in the doorway.  Nothing else was heard except small sobs and sniffles. Hyunjin had no feeling whatsoever.. no guilt. no pity. no nothing. 

(A/N: HYUNJIN YOU HEARTLESS PIECE OF SHIT GO COMFORT YOUR BOYFRIEND)

    Felix turned away and ran downstairs grabbing his bag and phone. Hyunjin finally realized what happened. He dressed up and ran outside. Felix was nowhere to be seen.  He ran around shouting his name "FELIX!!" ...

no answer. 
      "FELIX" he kept running around looking in alleys and finally he saw his boyfriend curled up like a ball against the wall with the small little sniffles. "felix..." He jolted when he heard Hyunjin's voice. "Felix.. please listen to me." he walked up to him and crouched down to his height. "I'm sorry. I really am." 

"Sorry? Is that really it? Hyunjin how many times have you said sorry to me. I can't even count anymore. This is fucking tiring. I'm... so sick of this." he sobbed.

"Please believe me. I said I'm sorry. Just please believe me." 

     "SORRY WON'T FIX SHIT HYUNJIN." he screamed. "YOU REALLY ARE A HEARTLESS PIECE OF SHIT.  REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID SORRY TO ME WHEN YOU KISSED THAT GIRL WHEN WE WERE IN HIGHSCHOOL? YEAH I STILL REMEMBER AND IT HURT SO MUCH KNOWING THAT THE GUY I LOVED BETRAYED ME. YOU DID IT AGAIN. SO DON'T TRY TO FUCKING SAY SORRY WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT!!" Felix yelled at the top of his lungs. People passed by them looking worried at the younger boy.

"Felix calm down. There's other people around us." 

"Really Hyunjin? You care about what other people think-... do you even care about me?" a moment of silence filled the empty space between them. Hyunjin didn't know what to say.

"Just as I thought. I was insane to think you'd actually like me back" he smiled. His painful smile pierced right through Hyunjin's heart. The one thing he'd hated to see the most is seeing him do that. Every time they had fought, Felix would always give him that sad smile and say 'it's fine Hyunjin I forgive you.'

     'no. no. no... felix don't leave. I still want you, I don't know what drived me to do that with her. Please stay. I won't do it again. I'll take care you. I still love you. I need you. You're the only one I need in my life.'  it's what he wanted to say, but nothing came out of his mouth. He ran to felix grabbing his wrist and just stood there not knowing what to do. He felt clueless, he felt like if Felix would leave his whole world would break apart. He needed him. 

"Hyunjin let go of me!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiii!! this is my 2nd time writing a ff about hyunlix but about my other book i gave up on it :( it was honestly bad sorry! <3 anyways please tell me what you think about this story, if there is something I need to fix please tell me! thank you!

                                                                                                                                                     (EDITED 6/28/2023)