𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖜𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖙 (Short)

2nd part of "Date (short)" 

-
NOBODY POV:

"Baby, should we visit your friends?" Changbin asked.

"Oh. I never really thought about them until now, but why? do you want to meet them?"

"Yeah they sound pretty funny and don't you miss them?"

"hehe, of course I miss them but it's.. you know. whatever.. I'll think about binnie" He gently smiled. 

       After Felix and Changbin had their little short date, they returned back to Changbin's house. Felix entered in first and felt a cold gush of air coming straight at his face. "Why is it so cold in here?" he asked. "I must have left the AC running on, sorry about that." Changbin apologized.

The younger of the two decided to wash up and after he decided to just write down some stuff he's been meaning to do. 

List:

1. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4. Meet up with them again..
*Written down*

Felix POV:

'I haven't really thought about it.. but I do miss them and since binnie brought it up wouldn't it be best if I could get in contact with them again? It'd be nice.. but.' "UGHHH!!!" I yelled in frustration. "I want to meet you guys again.. but will you still be nice to me after abandoning you guys like that..?" Tears started welling up in my eyes. That's until binnie came into the room, "What's wrong!??!! Is everything okay? Are you hurt? Why are you crying love?" He asked me.
"I-I'm so selfish.. I hate everything I want to meet them but-" "Shhh.. It's okay. Is this about your friends? I'm sorry for bringing them up so randomly, I didn't mean to upset you." He wiped my tears. 'The thing is I DO want to meet them.. I'm just afraid of seeing him. I hate how I'm like this.'
I thought to myself.

"Hey let's rest and go to sleep baby, you've just been stressed lately there's nothing to worry about." he assured me, "Alright come on" He gestured for me to get in bed. I crawled into my blankets and lay there shifting a little uncomfortably until he sat next to me and caressed my hair. "Sleep, we'll talk about this more tomorrow. Okay?" he pecked my forehead and started saying sweet little stuff in my ear until I fell asleep.

"Should I visit them?" is the last sentence I thought before drifting to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT HIIII IM SO SORRY YOU GUYS. I SAID ID FINISH THIS BY NEW YEARS BUT IM FAR FROM DONE.. IM SO FUCKING SORRY D: ily guys also 

HAPPY LATE NEW YEARS AND CHRISTMAS <33 tysm for reading this book it feels like a Christmas present + those votes ty again. I will forever be thankful I'm going to kiss you mwah. OK ANYWAY THIS WAS SHORT IM SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER. ALSO WHY DO I UPDATE SO SLOW.. IM SUCH A BAD WRITER WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ok enough of me crying but how are you guys, i missed you smsmsmmsmsmsm <33 reminder: I care about you and love you, remember to stay healthy and drink lots of water it's good for you.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! TY FOR READINGNDFK