𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞

I could not believe the fucking fact that my ex-bf was dating my other best friend, how fucking low are you to stoop down to this level and try to hurt someone who was only there to love you?

Me and Hyunjin are in different worlds and I will never seem to understand why he hurts people the way he does.

-- back to scene -- ★

After standing there wiping my tears away, I looked him in the eyes and told him these exact words:

"I understand you were a piece of shit but you do not have to come here to prove you're the one stinking up everyone's lives and make others feel miserable for your own putrid fucking life." and with that I spat at him and slapped him across the face.

Han was looking at the scene the whole time with a grin across his face obviously plastered on by the fact that I finally stood up to Hyunjin. He shot me a look of confusion unaware that I slapped him so hard across the face that it showed a red mark. Everybody there was just standing in shock afraid to say something or even break the tension between us two. 

"Why have you gotten all silent Hwang? Did you bite your tongue off and you can't even manage to say a proper decent word or two?" I gave him that same bitterness he showed me a few minutes ago.

Silence filled the room but then he spoke up.

"You've got the balls to slap me, it's kind of humorous seeing you all worked up just because of a few words." He retorted trying to act unfazed.

"And clearly you don't, you were a fucking waste of my time and God knows what you're doing with Jeongin but nobody needs a lost cause to come back into our lives and act like you were ever important." 

He stood there appalled by the fact that even the nastiest words came out of my mouth, He may think I'm an easy target but I lasted for months not having to need him and had another lover my own. In this case, we were even.

"Get the hell out of my house Hyunjin." Han said with an annoyed tone.
"Whatever, you guys are just-"

"GET LOST PRICK!" He yelled before the taller managed to finish the sentence. He slammed the door closed and turned around to jump on me.

"I am so proud of you! And where did you learn to use those words, Jesus Christ." He said with a playful attitude. "I don't know but I finally got the weight off my shoulders and I'm glad I finally said something back to him."

We were there celebrating for a good minute before Han spoke up, "So what are you going to do about Jeongin? He got with your ex." I thought for a second but then said, "It's really not my decision, Jeongin is still my bestfriend and I cannot choose who he wants to fuck around with, it's just a shame that he had to choose Hyunjin out of all guys." I sighed putting my hand on my head. 

"Well, I respect your decision and you've shown me that you've grown a lot these past few months without me."

"Wanna know something?"
"What?"

"Let's get your revenge"

- ✦ -

uh... hoping this wasn't too bad because I don't even know if this correlates with the last chapter, anyways there were lots of requests (2) that hyunjin should die!! and you know who you are! but no, he is not dying. Instead I wrote here that he got treated like a piece of shit by Felix, also if you haven't seen my recent announcement I suggest you read it.

Good News! I got my computer back and I'm finally updating y'all after 11 months LMFAO

ty for the comments and support, I hope you will continue reading the story (IF i even continue) because I AM a lost cause and my schedules are inconsistent and you should know that by now.