𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓

Felix POV:

      I woke up to my phone ringing and when I looked at it, it was hannie.

"..."

"Hello?"

"FELIX"

"HELL WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU YELL"

"BECAUSE IT'S OFFICIAL. WE'RE GOING TO MEET UP."

I just stood there awestruck not knowing what to do because even if I was that excited I actually didn't think of what the consequences might be after meeting them. I'm not quite sure if the others have even heard about me coming back but..they'll be okay with that right?

"Uh Okay..When?"

"IN 3 HOURS. GET YOUR ASS READY"

"3 HOURS??? I DON'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO PUT ON MY CLOTHES AND EVERYTHING"

"THEN JUST SHOW UP NAKED, OK BYE"

"WAI-"

*beep*

.. 'This son of a bitch really hung up on me' HE DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME WHERE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO MEET. At this point I shouldn't have been thinking about this and should've been getting ready. I called Changbin to get ready and he just looked nauseous. 

"What's wrong binnie?" I frowned.

"I feel a little sick today.. damn it. I'm sorry for ruining this.." He looked down.

"AISH THERE'S NOTHING TO BE SORRY ABOUT YOU IDIOT. I mean... look.. you don't have to come okay..? just take care of yourself first. It's what matters most to me" I smiled at him softly and he nodded in response. 

"Since I won't be there.. Take care of yourself okay?" 

"ppsssssshft.. I'll be fine you big teddy.." I said jokingly. He pecked me on the forehead and I went off to shower. 

                                                                    -30 minutes later-

"FELIX YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF THE SHOWER SOON"

..

Ugh I was having such a big rock party :( such a party pooper. 

I rushed out and quickly put my clothes on. I put some Chapstick and then some lip-gloss to give my lips a little shine, then a few other touches and I smiled at myself after seeing the results of my BEAUTIFUL FACE!! (which took 15 minutes to do)

I put on a black top with a green coat with some string showing in the back to give it some spiceee and original basic light cream pants. Instead of sneakers I put on some black heals instead. I looked at myself in the mirror and damn do I look good. I can't blame people who fall for me honestly.

 I can't blame people who fall for me honestly