DROPPED !!

Posted on my announcement page just incase people who don't follow me didn't see:

this is important but I'm officially dropping the hyunlix book I was working on, I haven't really had the motivation to touch this and the reason why is because I took a huge break from Stray Kids and I feel kind of out of touch when I try to get back into the fandom. Like I love how they're doing so well but it's just not for me anymore 😭 I'll still watch a few vids of them but never really get back into liking K-pop to the extreme which brings me to my next point. Since I'll be dropping the Hyunlix book, I'll be writing a new fic but they aren't really based on real people nor fictional ones. They just came up from the top of my head and it's been on my mind for a short while (it's been 7 months). Anyways, I hope you'll support my new fic just as you have supported my first one. I love you guys from the bottom of my heart, tysm for the comments and likes. I was really motivated to keep on writing and get better from the positive comments. Again ilysmsmsm and I'm so sorry for dropping this and letting you guys down. My inconsistent schedules were partially the reason and that should have been a hint for future me that I wouldn't bring this on any further.