Thoma (🍋)

Info: Bottom Thoma, Raw, Handjob, Gender neutral

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat under a tree watching the sunset, breathing in the fresh air waiting for Thoma.
Every day you would wait for him under that exact tree since it was under the same tree you both met. Your eyes widened and a tiny smile was plastered on your face at the sound of his voice.
"Hey y/n, mind if I sit down beside you"
"Oh not at all! Please do take a seat"
He sat down beside you and placed something down right between you both.

"Just a little snack for you:)"
Your favorite, tricolor dango. Your cheeks got a little pink as you picked up a stick with three dango balls. You looked to the kind man who had brought these just for you.
"Are you sure you don't want any-?" You asked with a soft voice. It was kind of a question that you asked but wouldn't really take no for an answer, you knew he was hungry since he usually never got time to eat himself due to always cleaning and working for the Kamisato clan.
"I'm fine re-" you pouted at how he never thought of himself, taking a pink dango ball and putting it in his mouth.
"Hmngh-" he said, surprised by your actions but still eating it happily. God damn he's too adorableeee.

You had both been talking for a long while until you noticed Thoma starting to act a little weirder.. A little more distancing. He had moved a few inches away from you and was a little more red than usual. Was he sick or something? Something was clearly off about him.
"Hey Thoma, are you okay? You seem a little more red than usual- Do you have a fever?" You were kinda worried at this point.
"It's all good, really!" You didn't really believe it so you climbed on his lap to access his forehead easier to check if he had a fever.

The male gulped, how was he supposed to hide his erection now? He was doomed.

You put your arm on his forehead, he was a little warmer than usual, nothing too serious though. Still worried you were about to ask him if he needed to go home and rest, that was until you felt something poking your inner thigh.
Was he.. Hard? Now it all made sense, the distancing, the blushing. The thought of him getting hard because of you turned you on as well. You wanted to tease him, seeing how much more he could take.
"I feel something poking me, is that a belt?" You asked, acting clueless.
He froze, not knowing what to say really.
"I- uh- I just.."

What was he supposed to say?? "oH soRrY I jUst gOt haRd aT tHe thOugHt oF yoU"

A grin was growing on your face seeing him all stressed over what to say. At this point you wanted him and him only, you couldn't wait any longer. You had liked him for a while now and you couldn't let an opportunity like this just go.
You kissed him passionately, him quickly joining in. The kiss got more and more heated, turning you on way more.

He bit your lower lip as a way of asking for permission for his tongue to enter your mouth, you caught on and opened. Both of your tongues exploring each other's mouths. Your hand lowered down his chest, tugging on his shirt as a sign for him to take off his clothes. He broke apart the kiss to take off his clothes, so did you. He had a toned and beautiful body, so dreamy to you.

The grass around the tree brushed your naked thighs. The male was laying down against the tree, you sitting between his legs on the grass "Already that hard huh darling?" You whispered into his ear, sending a shiver down his spine.

You grabbed his quite large erection and slowly rubbing it up and down. He grew impatient wanting to enter you already. "Hurry uppp" he said in a whiney voice. "Nuh-uh, know who's in charge here."

You felt so powerful, hearing his unpleased groans. "Cmon don't b-be like this!" He said frustrated. You were quite wet already wanting to get pleasured yourself but still had to stay in role, you couldn't give up yet. "Only if you beg" you said proudly.
"Please.." he said quietly, as if he was embarrassed.
"What was that..? I didn't hear anything."
"P-please Y/n let me enter y-you!" That was enough for you to give up the teasing, holding his shaft in your hands, entrancing yourself. You slammed down on him, making both of you moan.

The warmth inside of you made him crazy, the way you bounced up and down on him made him lose his mind. He was moaning a lot more than you, out of breath and constantly screaming your name.

You could feel something twitch inside of you, soon to be followed with a warm liquid entering you. He screamed one last time before you collapsed beside him on the grass.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY AB THIS CHAPTER BEING SO SHORT, I HAVE BEEN RLLY BUSY TRAVELLING😭TYSM FOR ALL OF THE ATTENTION ON MY PREVIOUS CHAPTERS! ILY ALL❤️ MERRY CHRISTMAS.