Yoimiya (🌟)

Male reader

Oh how you loved her energy, her smile and her flowing hair in the wind. What was not to love about that positive energetic girl. You on the other hand were a rather gloomy person, hard to talk to and disliked crowds.

So how did you fall in love with such an opposite?
That's quite easy to answer, it would simply be boring to date someone exactly like yourself!

Everyone in Inazuma knew about Yoimiya. She's great with kids and is always happy to help a person out. She's quite easy to talk to, actually the only person you enjoy talking to over long periods of time.

You had to shoot your shot before anyone else did, you just had to! You were walking around Narukami Island until you saw a familiar face. Well if it wasn't Yoimiya's dad, Naganohara Ryuunosuke. You hurried over as you saw him struggling carrying some heavy materials.

"Need help with that Naganohara?" You smiled, lending out a hand.
"Oh if it isn't L/N, yes please!" Yes you may be antisocial but you had manners, you had grown to like Naganohara since you were a kid. Poor man lost his ability to hear well after a while, however he could still read your lips to know what you were saying.

As you were carrying the raw material back to Naganohara Fireworks you saw her again, that perfect but messy hair tied up into a high ponytail.
"Oh dad! I told you to stop carrying so much at once!" She rushed over to you both not even looking at you. She took the weight off her dads hands.

Not even a hi

Well she was quite busy since the summer festival was today. Oh how badly you wanted to watch the fireworks with her, you could always see couples standing together, smiling watching the pretty fireworks beaming in the sky.

"Hey Yoimiya, you don't plan on working the entire day again this year..?" Her father asks, just what exactly was this leading to?
"Oh you know dad! There is just so much to do at this time of year, who else would do it?"
You knew this wasn't the time to ask her to join in to watch the fireworks with you. But then.

"Oh don't you worry about that dear, a kind man offered to help earlier. Go have fun!"
A slight frown appeared on the girl's face, unsatisfied. But maybe this would be fun for her. And fun for you.

She gave up trying to convince the elderly man and accepted it with a hug.
"Thanks dad! I'm going to find something nice to wear!"
She rushed off before you could even say a word.
Ugh and there I lost my chance

Only two hours till the fireworks were getting shot up into the beautiful dark sky and you were already fully dressed up. You stepped outside to get some fresh air. You saw a black figure standing outside of Yoimiya's room. She lived quite close to you so you could always see her out of your window. Oh the times when you and her had so much fun as kids together, running through the fresh grass and picking sweetflowers.

You jumped out of your window and ran towards the person who was literally stalking the woman. You felt anger, building up inside you and not wanting to let go. Your hand turned into a fist and punched the figure.

Yoimiya heard the noise coming from outside and looked out her window surprised.
"This creep was looking at you change and i just-" your words left your mouth but stopped up. She was wearing this shimmery golden dress that went a little over her knees, really complementing her body figure. Her hair was beautifully laying down on her shoulders.

You snapped out of your trance as she was clapping right in front of your face to catch your attention again.
"Like what you see or something?" That tone was more sarcastic than ever, but she wasn't necessarily wrong.
"And what if I do?" You were both still separated by a window, and well the beat up man was still laying on the ground beside you completely knocked out.
But that certainly did not ruin the romantic atmosphere. Her pink painted with a rosy pink color.

"You can come inside yk.." Her gentle hands widened the window, you jumped inside. Her room was quite nicely decorated, walls filled with posters of fireworks and landscapes. Were some of those painted by her..? Your landing was quite close to her body. This turned on a switch inside of the female.

She sucked up her every last drop of confidence and put it into this one act. Her soft but bruised hands slid to your chin and leaned your head closer to her head. Your lips met with hers, softly pressed up against each other. You both pulled away from the kiss.

You tucked her hair behind her ear, admiring her pretty gold heart earrings that she had bought just to impress you.
"Want to watch the fireworks with me?" Her smile lit up the whole room, you couldn't resist hugging and accepting her request. How could one not say yes to that adorable face of hers?
Damn it I was kind of the one that was supposed to ask her if she wanted to watch the fireworks with me. She stole my chance but it worked out either way.

Yoimiya was dragging you by your arm to a place you did not know of. You let her lead the way. A beautiful tree was coming to sight, you could see the whole city from the place. She sat down and patted the place beside her body, signaling you to do sit down beside her. You leant your body against the tree, feeling more peaceful than ever. You were sitting there with your favorite person under a pretty tree with perfect view and fireworks that were about to be shot up into the clear dark sky.
Your hand found hers and quickly intertwined. Just then colorful beams were shown on the sky.
"Look! That one is shaped like a cat!" She pointed out at the pink cat-shaped firework.
"Ahaha and that one kind of looks like a heart!!" Her voice was a little bit more high pitched, she was more excited than ever to be here with the man she loved so dearly. This night was going great for her as well.
Her eyes sparkle so much, reflecting the color of the fireworks. She's so cute, I just want to..
She was really excited, almost like a little kid that just saw a dog. Your hand reached to her chin, pulling her head closer to yours again. Movements so graceful and pure. You kissed, her hand met yours on her cheek. What a lovely night.