Albedo (🌟)

Gn reader

You left the tavern since your shift was over, waved goodbye to Diluc and went on your way home. Your scarf was swinging from side to side in the blowing wind. You stopped up by good hunter when you saw Albedo coming your way. he had been needing some help recently with an experiment but you were usually busy and never found time to help him out. The blonde male stood now right in front of you with his arms crossed.
"Hey y/n, do you have time for the experiment right now? I'm guessing your shift at the tavern is over right now." That was right, you had nothing to do now either so you didn't have an excuse to not go along with him.
"Sure!" You agreed, following right after him.
While walking towards the gate of Mondstadt with Albedo you felt like someone was staring at you, it was kinda creeping you out but didn't want to look back nor make a huge deal out of it.

You had both arrived at Albedo's labratory in Dragonspine, you were colder than ever, your cheeks painted with a hot pink color from the low temperature outside.
"Are you cold? I could give you a jacket if you need one?" It was almost like he read your mind, you nodded, desperate for warmth to re-enter your body. He went over to his desk where a black coat was laying down crying to be worn. He picked it up and handed it to you and well you put it on. His jacket is so fluffy on the inside, it is so comfy as well.
"You could keep it if you want to." He gave you a warm smile, you sent one back. He's kinda cute.

"Let's start the experiment. I want to see your fighting style" he exclaimed.
"Sure, what am I supposed to fight?" You asked curiously.
"Me." Your eyes lit up, not expecting such an answer, you thought of maybe some slimes or hilichurls. Well can't back out now can I?

You lifted your bow, your hands holding the tip of the cold dendro filled arrow. You let go of the arrow, it had a green aura to it, flying in the air towards the blond man. His blue eyes followed the arrow, right before it hit him he was able to dodge it. You started shooting many arrows at the same time, it was harder to dodge them now. Albedo took his sword out and hit every single arrow, swinging it at a perfect pace to hit them all away and right back at you. You jumped sideways to get away. You ran towards him, he monitored your movements, trying to figure out your next move. You ran past him, up a tree and jumped high up in the air giving you some time to get three arrows placed correctly. You flipped backwards, your body now facing the shocked figure on the ground. A sigh left your body as the arrows left the bow. The arrows hit Albedo perfectly. You landed on your feet with a thud, quite proud over your attack.
"You didn't shoot real arrows huh?" He asked, picking up an arrow from the ground that had met his body and fallen down on the ground.
"Of course I couldn't shoot sharp arrows at you, I don't want to hurt you."
A smirk was shown on his lips.
"So you care about me?" He walked closer to you, your faces only some inches from eachother.
"Well of cours-" Your sentence got silenced by soft lips meeting yours. This is a dream come true Your hands made their way to the back of his head, you pressed his lips harder on to yours. His lips left yours as you both had to breathe.
"So the experiment went well, you do have feelings for me.."

It was already quite late and you didn't know how you would make it back to Mondstadt in time. Dragonspine isn't exactly a safe place to walk around in the dark considering the temperature and all of the monsters. Only a person with a death wish would do such a stupid thing.
"Hey Albedo, can I sleep over at your place tonight? It's already late and I don't want to go back to Mondstadt right now.." You pouted, giving him puppy eyes.
"Fine just don't look at me like that, it's making me want to kiss you again." Your gave him a huge grin as you both went back to the laboratory.

When you guys got back Albedo took out his notebook. He started drawing a double bed. His drawing turned into a real bed with pillows and everything. The huge bed in front of you looked so comfortable that you already felt tired but still shocked over how he did that. Is he some sort of magician or smt..?!?

You laid on the bed in a black sweater that Albedo had also given you, god damn his clothes are comfortable, and they smell just like him.
Your body was facing the opposite side of him, trying not to make him uncomfortable in any way. Your eyelids felt heavier and heavier, you almost fell asleep until two arms were wrapped around your waist. Albedo laid his head in the crook of your neck just hugging you, not wanting to let go.
"Oh good night Albedo" You were blushing a lot, your face completely red.
"Good night, I love you."