Yae miko (🍋)

Fem reader (I WILL DO A MALE ONE SOON), Teasing, top miko, bottom reader, degrading kink, no plot.

"Oh needy are we, darling?" You laid there all pathetic with your legs spread for the pink haired woman in front of you. Two of your fingers quickly spinning on your clit, helping you near your peak shining right before your eyes.

The woman crossed her arms, watching clearly amused. You were the only one undressed, it was quite unfair but you did not dare ask for anything more. You were just so pathetic after all. Continuing to chase your one and only goal to pleasure yourself moaning her name.
"Need help dear?" She said with her majestic voice, your eyes clearly giving away your excited feeling as a response to her question.

She lifted your arms slowly our of the way with her long slender fingers, softer than silk.
"Now be a good girl for me, will you?" Her smile also more beautiful than anything you had ever seen. You gulped and obeyed, even if you wanted to pin her down and take away that beautiful grin away from her face.
Her fingers slowly teasing you, moving them along your thighs and closer to your pussy. You were starting to get impatient, eyes closed and your mouth leaving grunts begging her to finish you already.

One digit entered you, moving in and out of your pussy, wet and warm.
"How pleasant, you're already so wet just for me" Another digit entered you. Her thumb got placed on your clit making your legs shake out, only moans were coming out of your pretty little mouth. Your head got thrown back and into the pillow of the huge bed you were laying on. Like a display, her perfect slut.

One of her hands were pleasuring you, other one fondling with your breasts. You were so close and she knew it damn well, your face said it all. Right before you felt your climax getting reached it all so quickly faded away again. All hands removed off of your body.
"Ughh what was that for!" Brows furrowed out of annoyance.
"Now now, don't be such a brat. You wouldn't think I would let you finish this quickly?" Her fingers entering her mouth to lick them clean, not letting a drop of your delicious taste go to waste.

After a while you got tired of this, the number of how many times you got edged went up to 6. Beads of frustration growing in the corner of your eyes were growing, soon about to run down your little vulnerable face.
"Please let me come! I'll do anything!" Cries were sent out, your partner stopped up to think about your request.
"Oh well since you're being so good, maybe you do deserve a reward.

Her arms left to reach over to a desk, opening a drawer with a familiar device coming to sight.
"Oh please no!" The vibrator getting turned on nearing your lower body.
"You said you would do anything, now face the consequences my love." She loved making you shake uncontrollably, all under her doing. She was the only one being able to make you feel like this. Your body was hers, it belonged to her. You loved the way that sounded.

Your arms gripped the bedsheets, you came uncontrollably so many times. Only because of that stupid vibrating machine torturing your clit. After Yae miko thought you had faced enough pleasure she turned it off. The room turning more quiet as you were done moaning, you were only trying to catch your breath back. Your whole body resting against the white sheets that were stained. Your lover lifted you up and into a bath tub, washing your hair and taking care of you. She even changed the sheets.

After the shower your body flopped on the bed, exhausted after the long episode, your lover soon joining in.
You snuggled up against each other.
"I love you Yae"
"I love you too Y/n"
Lights were turned off and the two peaceful figures rested, all cuddled up against each other.
Such a loving bond.

OKAY PLEASE LEAVE SOME REQUESTS Y'ALL BECAUSE I AM OUT OF IDEAS SOON😭 OKAY ILY ALL BYEEE💕