Return from Mission

A/n- hey mates, thanks for deciding to read my book, few things I wanted to say was that Y/NS outfit it's above, he's also known as the Jedi hunter.  hope you enjoy :)

Y/NS pov

I sighed walking off my shop that has just landed. Kylo was waiting for me and I rolled my eyes. "Hey hunter, how was the mission" he asked. I walked right past him and walked down the hall.

He ran and caught up with me "it went fine" I said walking into the meeting room. I bent down and waited for the supreme leader.

"Ah hunter your back from your mission" he said and I took my mask off to show my scared face.

"Yes sir, everything went as planned the Jedi's came out of hiding and that gave and advantage. I managed to earn there trust and when they least expected I killed then all" I said and kylo looked over at me.

"Well done, go rest I will give you your next mission soon" he said and I nodded putting my mask back on and walking out the room.

I walked down another hall to see general Hux talking to phasma. They both looked up at me "my lord" phasma said bowing then walked away.

"Y/n your back how was the mission" Hux said looking out the window.

"It went fine I killed another 3 Jedi's" I said and he smirked.

"You do live up to your name Jedi hunter" he said and I looked out at the space. So many planets so many hidden Jedis.

I sighed then continued walking down the halls to my chambers. I unlocked the door and walked in. The door shut behind me and I sighed taking off all my amour.

I sat down on my bed and put my head in my hands. Such a long mission and yet I still feel numb. Something is missing in my life no matter how many people I kill I still don't feel anything.

I sighed standing up and walked in my bathroom to get a nice cold shower. I walked out with just a towel rapped around my waist.

I heard someone clear there throat and I looked up to see general Hux and kylo ren stood there. I rolled my eyes. I saw Hux was blushing a little. "Why are you to doing in here" I asked and Hux coughed.

"For god sake Y/n get some clothes on" kylo said throwing my uniform at me. I rolled my eyes and went into my bathroom and got changed.

I walked back out to see the two talking "now that you are dressed we wanted your help" Kylo said and I sighed walking over to my table and putting my mask on.

"What did you do now" I asked, I could feel Kylos glare through his mask.

"Earlier this week we brought in a prisoner that was part of the resistance we believe that he had a map to Skywalker" kylo said and I looked up at him.

"Then what's the problem" I asked and Hux sighed.

"The problem is the prisoner gave the map to the droid and it's still on Jakku" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Can't you find it yourself" I said and kylo sighed.

"That's not the only problem one of ours helped the prisoner escape and now they are on Jakku trying to find the droid" kylo said.

"You have got to be kidding i leave from 2 weeks and the whole place goes to shit" I said and kylo sighed.

"What do you want me help for" I asked and kylo sat down on my bed.

"We want you to go to Jakku and find the droid and kill the prisoner and the traitor" he sajd and j sighed.

"Can't some one else do it, it's so simple" I said and Hux glared at me.

"We have already sent multiple men out no one has found it yet" Hux said and I sat down and sighed.

"Fine I will do it, just leave me alone" I said and they both left my room. I sighed taking off my top half and got into bed. "Finally some peace and quiet" I said laying down in my bed and falling asleep.

Reys pov

I sat on the sand and looked up at the stars above me. I sighed "one day I hope to travel the universe find new things and actually feel important" I said looking down at bb8

"It is as good as you think" bb8 said and I looked down at him and sighed.

"What's so bad about space" I said and he looked at me.

"I always have to fix my masters mess that he leaves on the ship" he said and I laughed.

"I beta it's beautiful though flying around saving people" I said and dug my hands into the warm sand. "it must be like a dream" I said looking up in awe.