Empire

Y/NS pov

I was sat on the sand watching for any passing ships when Finn came out. "What are you doing" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm making sure we aren't found" I said and he sat next to me. Oh great.

"What are you really doing here" he asked and I smirked and threw some food at him.

"I'm here because I need help getting away from the empire" I said standing up and dusting my self off.

"Why are you on the run from the empire" Rey asked and I sighed pulling out my two purple lightsabers.

"I'm a Jedi my twin brother is a Jedi hunter who works for the empire he's hunting me down as we speak" I sighed sitting down on some metal.

"What happened to your parents" she asked and I chuckled laying down fully.

"They was killed by the empire for being traitors" I said and Rey's eyes went wide. "But I tend not to dwell on it" I said standing back up.

"You have a twin that works with the empire" Finn asked and i nodded.

"Yeah who has tried to kill me a few times" I said lifting up my shirt to show many scars. Rey gasped and Finn rolled his eyes. I used the force to see in Finn's mind without him knowing. He didn't believe me.

"Come on we should get in before we are spotted" Rey said and I smiled following her back into the hide out.

"So Finn where are you from" I asked and he looked down.

"He's from the resistance, he's here to take the droid back to there planet. Apparently it has a map to Skywalker" she said and I pretended to be shocked.

"You mean the Skywalker the most powerful Jedi of all time" I said and she nodded. "incredible" I said bending down to look at the droid.

"Sir there have been three TIE fighter spotted heading this way" my droid said and I sighed pulling out my two lightsabers.

"What are you doing" Rey asked and I smiled.

"You with my droid angel I will hold them off the best I can" I said and she looked down. I took her chin in my hand and looked at her. "Be safe angel" I said running out.

I watched the three get on my ship and smiled. I walked over to the now landed Tie fighters. "My lord what are you doing here" a pilot asked.

"I was sent here to do you job" I growled pulling out my lightsabers and destroying all the Time fighters.

"My lord" one asked and I glared at them.

"I cant have my cover blown yet" I said running back to my ship. I wanted and Rey looked at me and smiled. "BL4 get out of here" I said and the ship took off.

"Where are we going" Rey asked and I looked at Finn. Who glared at me. I rolled my eyes and wiped my fave with a cloth.

*I need to know where the base is, we need to get this droid somewhere safe before the empire get to it" I said and Rey looked at Finn.

"So where's the base" she asked looking at Finn who looked at the droid. I sighed and walked down some stairs.

"I will be back I need a drink" I said. I heard them both arguing upstairs then Rey joined me. "Want a bit" I asked.

"I guess your the only person I can trust" she said and I sighed.

"Someone people lie about themselves cause there ashamed of what they have done in the past maybe that's why your friend lied to you because he was ashamed" I said and she looked down.

"Maybe but he could have told me the truth" she said and I sighed.

"Would you have let him help if you knew he wasn't a resistance fighter" I asked and she looked down.

"Probably not" she said and I smiled.

"Maybe then he did the right thing" I said and she smiled and walked back up to the main hanger. I groaned taking another ship of my drink.

"Sir you have a call" my droid said and I groaned.

"Ignore it" I said and it nodded walked away. I climbed back up the ladders to see Rey talking to BB8. Finn smiled at me and I nodded.

"Your not such a bad guy" he said and I smiled.

"Thank you" I nodded and walked over to Rey and the droid.

"Where's your base we need to know so then Y/n can take you back there" Rey said and I smiled.

The droid started beeping and i looked at Rey then a Finn. This is going to be good if I find out where the resistance is we can finally take them down once and for all.