Jakku

Y/NS pov

I walked out my room and down the the hanger. I saw kylo and Hux waiting for me. "How long is it going to take" asked Hux and I sighed.

"As long as I want" I said grabbing my bag and walking into the ship both of my bodyguards walked over.

"Master what would you like me to saw to supreme leader Snoke" asked hector. I sighed and walked over to them.

"Tell him that I'm going to Jakku to find this stupid droid that everyone keeps talking about" I said and the other one sighed.

"We will tell him that but change a few things" Isaac said and I nodded. I turned back to kylo and Hux.

"I will tell you when I'm on the way back but until then leave me be" I said then got in my ship and drove off.

My droid BL4 came walked over it me and took over my ship "don't worry master I will take it from here" it said and I stood up and walked out.

Kylos pov

I watched as the Y/ns ship left "I really don't like him" Hux said and I sighed.

"He thinks he better then both of us but in truth we could easily beat him" I growled clenching my fist. Hux looked at me.

"Are you jealous" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not jealous of y/n" I said then walked away. Maybe I am a bit he's so strong and powerful. He kills Jedi like there nothing. I need to stop thinking like that I'm better then that. I sighed walking down the halls. I shouldn't be showing any weakness.

Y/NS pov

We reached Jakku and I stood up and walked over to the changing rooms I wanted to fit in and that's what Im going to do. I quickly got changed then started walking off the ship. There was sand everywhere. "I hate sand" I said and started to walk to the near by village.

I looked around but there was no sign of the droid that I was looking for until something hit me in my leg. I looked down to see the droid I was looking for.

"I'm so sorry about that" a girl said walking over to me. She looked up at me with a smile. I rolled my eyes and looked down at the droid.

"It's quite a unique droid you have there" I said putting on a face smile then a guy joined her. There's always a guy.

"Who are you" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm Y/n I'm a fugitive of the empire" I said and the smiled as a kissed her hand. "Pleasure to meet a beautiful women such as yourself" I said and the man rolled his eyes.

"Will you just leave us alone" the man said and I sighed.

"Fine but can I get the name of this beautiful angel" I asked and she blushed and looked down.

"I'm Rey and this is my friend Finn we are trying to hide this droid the empire are looking for him" Rey said and I smiled.

"I might know a place you can hide him follow me" I said and Rey started to follow. But Finn just watched me. "Are you coming" I asked.

"I recognize you from somewhere" he said and I smiled. He must be the traitor.

"You must have seen my face on a wanted poster the empire after me" I smiled and I looked over at Rey.

"So my pretty little angel what's a girl like you doing in a place like this" I asked and she blushed again. If I have to keep up this act for any longer I'm going to die.

"I was born here my parents were taken by the empire and I grew up here" she said and I pouted.

"Such a Terrible backstory" I said and she sighed. "I don't understand why don't you just leave" I smiled and she looked down.

"I'm waiting, I have hope that my parents will remember me and come back then we can be a family again" she said and I out on yet another face smile.

"Well isn't that lovely you keep hop my lovely I'm sure that they will come back, who could ever leave such a beautiful angel like yourself" I said and Finn sighed.

"Seriously man just stop flirting with her she doesn't need this right now" he said and I pouted.

"Your no fun" I said then we walked into an old broken ship. I smiled moving some cloth out the way to show what looks like to be an old home.

"What is this place" Rey asked looking around.

"It's my hideout, I come to Jakku quite often and this is where I stay" I said and Rey said.

"The empire will never find us in here" Rey said and I smiled.

"Make yourself comfortable" I said laying down. My droid walked in and gave me a cub of alcohol. "Cheers to finding each other" I said raising my glass and drank it.

Let's hope this plans work if I earn there trust so I can get the map and get out of here. Rey is beautiful but I'm not letting that get the best of me.