Traitor

Finn's pov

I got out the restraints and armed myself with a knife. It was now night and everyone should be in bed. I walked out trying to find where Rey and Y/n was.

I ran down and hall to see a group of stormtroopers heading this way. I sighed looking around but there was no where to hide. I quickly pressed on some buttons and opened a door.

It closed and I took a deep breath hearing them pass I turned around to see a man asleep in bed. He looked important I walked over to him to see Y/n. This can't be possible.

I looked closer and I could tell it was him by the scars on his face. I brought up my knife and stabbed his arm. He jumped awake and looked up at me.

He growled using the force, I felt like life was being sucked out of me. An alarm went off and Y/n dropped me. I fell to the floor and everything went black.

Y/NS pov

I groaned looking at the knife that was now in shoulder. I groaned trying to pull it out but it was stuck. I walked out my room to see kylo ren there.

"Y/n what's wrong" he asked and I halted at him.

"There's a fucking knife in my shoulder" I said and he gasped when he finally noticed it.

"What happened" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"The prisoner decided to come into my room and stab me in my shoulder while I was asleep" I said and kylo walked into my bedroom.

I walked down the hall to my dad's room. I knocked on the door "My lord I need your assistance" I said and the door opened.

"My boy what happened" he said looking at my shoulder and I sighed.

"It's stuck" I said and he sighed.

"Go to the doctors they will be able to help" he said and I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Why didn't he just pull it out" I said then everything started spinning. I groaned leaning against the wall. I heard voices but nothing was clear. I tried to continue walking but I couldn't. I fell to the floor and everything went black.

I groaned then opened my eyes. I sat up and looked around. "My lord" someone said and I looked over to see nurse.

"What the hell happened" I asked she sighed and walked over. She put a cushion behind me and I rolled my eyes. "I don't need you to pamper me" I said.

"You where stabbed in the shoulder by the traitor and the knife had lodged itself into your shoulderblade. We had to do surgery on you" she said and I groaned.

"Can I still fight" I asked and she sighed gently rapping my shoulder up in a new bandage.

"I wouldn't recommend it but it's your choice my lord" she said and I looked at my shoulder to see that she had finished.

"I should go" I said standing up and throwing on a shirt. I walked out the room to see stormtroopers looking at me. I sighed and continued walking. I walked into my room and got changed into my amour.

There was a knock on my door, I used the Force to open it. "What is it" I said putting my mask on and turning around.

"Supreme leader wants you my lord" a stormtrooper said and I walked out the room. I sighed opening the door to see ren kneeled down and Hux on the other side of him.

"My son your here" he said and I sighed walking down the hall and kneeled down.

"You wanted to see my father" I said and I looked up at him.

"Yes, I have mission for you, kylo ren has told me the prisoner you brought in has powers" he said and I looked over at ren.

"The girl knows how to use the force" I said looked back at my dad.

"Yes and I want you to train her and make her join the darkside" he said and I sighed.

"Yes father" I said then stood up and walked out. "Well isn't this perfect" I said walking to Rey's room.

"I don't care what you have to say ren I'm not joining you" she said and I chuckled.

"I'm sorry gorgeous, I'm not the man your looking for" I said sitting down opposite her.

"Who are you" she asked and I chuckled taking off my mask.

"Hey angel" I said and she looked shocked. "It's me Y/n" I said and she looked me up and down.

"You work for the empire" she asked and I nodded.

"I'm not going to force you into anything but I can train you in the ways of the force and you can choose what you want to do with it" I said and she glared.

"This is a trick" she said and I shook my head.

"No it isn't, I may work for the empire but I'm not monster" I said and she sighed.

"Fine"she said and smiled.

"Then we start tomorrow" I said walking out. I smirked and turned to look at her. Stupid girl.