The resistance

Y/NS pov

"So where is it" I asked and Rey sighed. I sat down and looked at the droid.

"The resistance base is on D'Qar" Rey said and I smiled.

"On the outer rim thats a smart place to hide" I said and Rey nodded. "Let me just go out the coordinates in" I said standing up and walking to the front of the ship.

I chuckled then realised some sleeping gas across the ship then got changed into my sith outfit. I walked around the ship to see Rey and Finn asleep.

BB8 was rolling around i smirked under my mask then threw a disk at him that shut down his entire system. I walked over to Rey and Finn and tied them to my ship.

"Let's go home" I said and my droid walked over to me.

"My lord you have a call from supreme leader Snoke" he said and I walked into my chambers. I kneeled down and looked up.

"Y/n I need you back at the ship now" he said and I looked up.

"Yes my lord, I'm heading back now I have managed to retrieve the droid and some prisoners" I said and he smiled.

"Well done my child, now come home" he said. The call ended and I walked out the ship.

"Take us back home while I get some rest" I said talking to my droid. It walked into the controls room and I smiled.

Time skip

I woke up to hear beeping noises then I ran out my room to see the prisoners still asleep and the droid was still there. I ran over to the controls to see that we are there.

"Hunter is that you" someone said through the coms.

"This is hunter 224" I said and I heard someone sigh with relief.

"Welcome back my lord" someone said and the doors opened. I landed my ship to see kylo and Huxs there again.

I rolled my eyes then walked off the ship "the droid, the traitor and a girl is on the ship" I said and Hux glared.

"Why is there a girl on your ship Y/n" Hux asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Because she was helping the droid escape, oh I also found the resistance base" I said walking away.

I walked down some stairs then opened a door to see Supreme leader Snoke "my son look at you, you have grown so much since the last time I saw you" he said.

"Father I have new the rebel base is on D'Qar if we blow up the entire planet it should work and the resistance will be gone" I said then Hux and kylo walked in.

"We have secured the prisoners we are just waiting for our engineers to get the map from the droid" kylo ren said.

"Well done all of you, we can finally destroy the rebels and rule the universe" supreme leader said and I smiled.

I stood up and started walked out "where are you going Hux" asked and I continued walking. I opened the door and took one last look before walking out.

I sighed walking back it my chambers and got changed into something more comfortable then laid down on my bed. It's been so long since I got a break. I used the force to bring me a book and started to read.

Kylo rens pov

I walked down the hall and watched Y/n walk into his room. I always knew that he was stronger then me and I hate it. I glared then continued walking to where the girl was being kept.

I walked in to see that she was awake "who are you and what have you done with Y/n and Finn" she asked and I glared. Y/n managed to earn her trust again. How does he do that.

"Finn is being delt with and Y/n well he's getting what he deserves" I said and she glared at me.

"How dare you, your and evil monster" she said and I laughed.

"I can be evil" I said then the door opened and Y/n walked in but he wasn't in his uniform he was wearing comfort clothes.

"General Huxs needs your help" he said and I glared at him then looked at the girl. I looked back to see Y/n look at the girl then walk back down the hall. 

"Looks like in needed but I will come back to see you later" I said then walked out the room. I walked down the hall to see general Hux arguing with someone.

"Kylo this man is looking for you" Hux said. I sighed walking over to him.

"Do you know where supreme leader Snoke is" the man said and I sighed.

"Yes what do you want with him" I asked and the man looked at Hux then at me.

"I need to speak to his son" the man said and I sighed. Why is it always Y/n.

"Follow me" I said and looked back at Hux who was now giving orders.