𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐘

𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂,
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱
𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘄?
𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹,
𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁
𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱
𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲
- 𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝘆 𝗽𝗻𝗱

𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙣

i looked down at my phone and saw that i've been in this car for hours now. it was now 6 am with the sun rising to a dark blue color.

everyone was still awake as marcus pulled into an entrance of some woods and parked.

"where are we?" i asked, but no one answered.

marcus took off his seatbelt and got out, everyone doing the same. i stayed in the car not knowing what they was doing.

my eyes followed bando as he walked around the car and opened the trunk.

"what y'all doing?" i yelled out.

as everyone gathered behind the lifted trunk, i saw marcus come around the left of me.

"bro what's going on?" i asked him.

"you know you my bro right?" he reassured me.

"huh? what you mean?"

"it's nothing personal."

"what's personal bro? what you saying?"

i turned to look out the back window and soon realized what was happening.

the trunk was slammed shut and i saw everyone staring at me with objects in their hand.

i was set up.

"you weren't supposed to be alive. we planned for you to die just like how we planned for draco's death. you got lucky but the luck ran out leon," marcus told me.

bando joined him, "you know too much, we gotta kill you off. it's nothing personal,"

i stared at him surprised. no way i got set up by some niggas i trusted.

"look ill do anything y'all want just let me walk free. my sisters need me," i told them.

"they don't need shit,"

i then felt my body getting dragged out from behind and i fought to stay into the car by grabbing into the seats, but i ended up getting yanked out.

[ explicit content coming up next. ]

bando dragged my body deeper into the woods before pinning me down to the floor. everyone followed after him.