𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒

i know you playin' games, girl you on my mind. the girl i wanna finish with until end of time
-jennifer by trinidad cardona

* 。 • * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚。 • ˚

┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪
┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

"aww, why you don't wanna go?" melo whined over the phone making me sigh.

"i'm going over to the cemetery with my siblings. maybe next time?" i told him as i began playing with my nails.

"of course and alana when you get home, please call me,"

i smiled, "okay melo, have fun though. jahzell said it's going to be the party of the summer,"

i heard him laugh, "man of course jahzell's ass said that, all he gon be doing is drinking and fucking tonight,"

"yikes, i remember him crying the last time he had done that talking about some 'i think that bitch gave me a std'," i laughed causing him to burst out into laughter.

"i remember that shit. nigga was blowing my phone up saying he was scared and he was gonna die," he laughed. "i swear that nigga is more dramatic than me,"

"and that's an understatement,"

"aight lana, yeen have to say all that,"

i laughed, "well ima go ahead and hop in the shower,"

"wait, not until you answer my question," he said making me stop moving.

"what was your question again?" i asked. i deadass forgot everything he said since we been on the phone for two hours now.

"you gonna let me take you out on a date?"

"hmm," i said, thinking. "yeah, you can take me out,"

"now a nigga happy as fuck, that's a big ass bet," he cheesed making me smile.

"have fun at the party mel and tell makayla and lewis i said hey,"

he sucked his teeth, "why you can't tell them?"

"because i told you to,"

"ugh fine, i got you," he sighed. "be safe lana,"

"i will, bye,"

"bye ma," and with that i hung up.

i got up from my bed and went over to my bathroom, turning the shower on. i got out my clothes and hopped into the shower.

melo and i have been "talking" for three weeks now and honestly, my feelings for him got way deeper than what i was expecting it to. i can't say that i fully trust him yet, but it's getting there. i'm really feeling melo and hopefully when i tell leon tomorrow about him, he would too.

elijah and i haven't been on good terms since i went to his house that one day and honestly, i'm upset about that. he's been my bestfriend for years and now he wants to act brand new once i find someone i like, but i learned to accept the fact that he doesn't like lamelo.

melo doesn't like elijah either and i can tell that when i talk about him to melo, his mood starts changing. especially after i told him elijah likes me, well liked.

after washing my body and brushing my teeth, i got out the shower and left the bathroom. the clock read 10:25 pm and the party everyone was going to starts in 5 minutes. i just hope all my friends who are going are responsible enough to not drink and drive.