𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄

you don't know what love is, if you don't put up a fight. you don't know what love is, if you don't stay up all night, crying. and you don't know what love is, if you're too good to call a million times, and you say you know what love is, but I swear you never seen it in your life
-session 32 by summer walker

* 。 • * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚。 • ˚

┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸
┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

as the clock hit 8:32 pm, i made my way downstairs. i went into the kitchen and saw my dad and mom making some homemade tacos. zo, gelo, jaden, and eli were sat at the dining table.

"where you going?" my dad asked me as he observed my outfit. i was wearing a red hoodie and grey shorts with some basketball shoes.

"to the courts to play with jahzell, rocket, and isaiah," i told him as i moved further into the kitchen. i opened the fridge and grabbed out a water, putting it into the backpack that i was gonna bring along.

"alright, be safe when you out there and come home before 10 so you not late for dinner,"

"gotcha," i replied, nodding my head. "bye momma," i pulled her into a side hug and kissed her forehead. "bye niggas," i then said to everyone else.

i turned around after they said their byes and left the house. i walked down the steps and went towards my 2019 audi s5, getting in. i turned the car on and as always, waited for this slow ass gate to open.

i reversed my car down the driveway and continued down the streets towards the basketball court that we been playing at ever since we was kids.

after driving 17 minutes down the road with reckless ass drivers, i made it to the courts. i parked my car by jahzell's and got out, making sure to lock it shut. just for safe measures.

as i began walking down the sidewalk, i noticed that jahzell, isaiah, and rocket were all playing a game of 21. i also noticed that amancia and the gay dude were sitting on the court with their backs leaning against the fence as they loud asses talked.

what caught my eye though was alana who was walking away as she held something in her hand. she went over to the trash can and dumped the trash from her hands into it.

since them niggas is playing a game and amancia is talking to that nigga, why not talk to alana to pass time?

i walked over to her as she washed her hands in the water fountain.

"you know that's for drinking? right?" i told her making her look up at me quickly.

"damn, you done scared the fuck out of me," she replied, sighing. "and yeah i know, but the bathrooms are hella far from here,"

"i feel ya," i nodded. "what you doing here?"

she walked away from the fountain and wiped her hands onto her grey leggings. "jahzell asked if i wanted to come along and i agreed,"

"bet he did," i knew this nigga was scandalous like that. "you been straight?"

"yeah," she said, shrugging her shoulders.

i narrowed my eyes at her, "man, you lie too much for my liking," i said making her look up at me. i could tell she was lying because she began messing with her nails and biting the inside of her cheek.

"what are you? a fbi investigator?"

"something like that," i joked making her laugh.

she started walking away from me, going down a sidewalk that led into the woods. i hope she not expecting me to follow her.