𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐒𝐄𝐗 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊

um why you not voting on every chapter miss girl? huh? yeah i called you out 💀 go ahead and vote on this chapter and all the other ones bc you ain't slick and rent ain't free

=

all alone at night, i harbor feelings for you. holding my pillow tight. sometimes I even touch myself, imagining your pleasure baby
-be your girl by teedra moses
( kaytranada edition )

* 。 • * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚。 • ˚

┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸
┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

my eyes stared up at the ceiling, carefully watching the fan spin over and over again. it had to be 2 am because everything was silent, both inside my house and out.

i had a nightmare an hour ago about that girl elijah killed and i've been up ever since. i never seen someone die right in front of me and it was a crazy feeling. my heart was still beating rapidly from the explicit image that was now burned into my memory.

i sat up in my bed and took a deep breath before getting up completely and walking into my closet. i grabbed a plain red hoodie and some sweats putting them both on before slipping into some af1's.

after grabbing my phone and keys, i was out of my room and quietly sneaking down the stairs.

"where you going?" i heard lonzo say as i reached the bottom step.

i looked up and saw him leaning against the railing as his eyes stared down onto me.

"ima head out, but i'll be back before breakfast," i told him, in a hushed tone.

"head out where? it's 2:36 am, where the hell you gotta be?"

"don't worry about it nigga damn. you so nosy,"

"yea aight just be back before 8,"

"fosho," i said before turning around and leaving out the front door.

i got into my car and turned it on, immediately cringing at the loud engine. if me talking didn't wake anyone up, this damn car did.

i pushed the button for the gate to open and when it did, i reversed out of the driveway and down the street. i watched the road in front of me in silence, not knowing what to do. i just wanted to leave my room and talk to someone about how i'm feeling so i can stop thinking about the girl.

i turned on my left blinker, pulling into the hollows and continued on driving until i reached alana's house and when i did, i turned the car off and got out.

i walked around her house to where her room was and softly knocked on her window. i looked around seeing a group of people across the street on someone's porch. they were smoking and talking loudly but before i could decipher out what they were saying, the window was pulled open and a sleepy alana stood in front of it, staring at me.