Beautiful Day!

*George POV*

In all honestly I need to stop the habit of wondering into things. 

So far I wondered into the wall and into some people, all week which I had to say I'm sorry for I never even mean to daydream on purpose. 

I didn't want to get up from bed at all thinking about this week, I didn't care if it was a fresh day at all at this point. 

As the sun hit my face throughout my window I just let out a annoying groan. 

I had nothing to do all day anyways in heaven we don't even work, no jobs no nothing. 

"So much for living a good dead life!" I said out loud. 

No one even lived with me anymore since I was the only kind person out of my family, since I really didn't want to be like them anyways always hurting people it broke my heart seeing them get hurt. 

When I mean them I mean anyone who stands in my parents way, even me. 

That's when I decided I'm going to make today a great day and stop all these bad memories I have in my head from my painful life. 

As I got out of bed I bloomed my wings letting them have more space than just my amazing soft bed. 

I started to get dressed and when to us the washroom. 

After I was done with that I decided I'm going out to eat this morning since I don't go out as much as I think now and days. 

Once I walked out my door the sun hit's my face "Good Morning Heaven!" I said out loud. 

If I'm being honest I didn't care what people think of me right now I have nothing to lose anyways. 

I started to get my wings ready to fly and once I did I took off from the ground and started to hover over the city of angels. 

I soon found the place I wanted to eat at so I landed just on top where the landing tower was. 

Nothing so fancy for me this morning I had no friends in heaven so I always did everything alone, once I got to my table I looked at the menu they had. 

I'll just go with the French toast today I guess I said in my head. 

Then just as I finished talking to myself the lady came up and started to as what I wanted. 

"I'll just have the French toast" I said in a happy tone. 

"Ok is that all today sir?" she said 

"Yes, that will be it thank you!" I said as she walked away with a smile. 

       (I sold my soul to the devil for- finish the song ;)...) 

Once I finished my breakfast I decide to take a walk around town just maybe a bit close to the outskirts to...? 

I just always like to look down and see the blood red clouds made me wonder what happens in there town, surely not to same from up here. 

I started to head for the outskirts of Heaven which was pretty far. 

I can't blame them though a lot of people live up here to. 

As I started to wonder at the wrong time the next thing I knew is I was falling, I quickly snapped out of my daydreaming and back into reality. 

'What to do, WHAT TO DO!' I legit had a mini panic attack in my head and my heart. 

MY WINGS! I though of trying to fly but I was in no state to. Although I tried to calm down so I could but nothing could change me falling from heaven into the deeps of hell. 

As I fell from the warm hearted clouds into the cold deeps of hell I started to black out from the state of falling and thinking I was never going to get back up into heaven again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First page done. 

I enjoy writing this to be honest, never though I could :D

Anyways I hope you all have a wonderful day/noon/night. 

"The world might seemed tough, but with a strong heart you can make it anywhere." 

-Hinata (5587)

Words 701