Angel's Blessing~

*George's POV* 

I woke up on the roof, sounds very crazy if it was out of context I just noticed. 

But I didn't care that much. 

I started to float down when I heard a sound coming from the bed in the royal blue room I was in. 

As I looked over I saw three men in the bed sleeping carelessly. 

'Awwww' I said in my head over all it was kinda nice to see they have found love. 

Even if they have to go through hell to be with there lover. 

I decided to let them sleep as I walked over to the door and closeted it carefully. 

Just as I turned around I was jump scared by Dream who was in front of me. 

"Oh my god, Dream you scared me" I said he gave a small laugh "Sorry, Georgie" 

Georgie? Really oh well I said in my head not wanting to ask why. 

"What were you doing there anyways?" I said he just gave a simply response "I was coming to check up on you guys." 

"Oh ok" I said not knowing what to say to that. 

"Anyways want to go sit down in my living room?" Dream said 

I gave a simply nod. 

As I followed him into a room that was somewhat bigger than what I expected. 

My mouth was in a 'O' shaped as from the look on Dream's face. 

"So I had found the gates to Heaven George.." Dream said. 

"Really?!..that fast?" I said expecting it to be longer. 

Even though it's been a few days. 

"Yea only problem is we need a kinda of disc that's in Techo's base." and there is the hard part of the story I feel like I'm in. 

"Oh.." I said looking down a bit. 

"But beside that..." as Dream said that he moved closer which I didn't mind at all, but something in my stomach was so different when he was around...

"How did you escape Wilbur's grip?" He said almost looking at me. 

"That's simple, Angel's blessing." I said but he clearly didn't know what that was and gave a confusing look. 

"It's when a angel is in danger and they get teloptered (Grammar moment) somewhere else which a fake person of that angel gets replaced in there spot, of course it isn't a real person but you get it?" I said trying to explain the best I can. 

"Yea, that's pretty cool!" He said sounding so happy. 

"But over all I'm glad your safe. I'm so sorry for not being there to protect you..." Dream said in a sad tone. 

Does he think I can't protect myself I said to myself. 

"It's ok don't be sorry for something you couldn't control." I tried to make him think it wasn't his fault at all. 

Because it wasn't. 

"Well we should go to bed, you can sleep with me since the boys are sleeping in your bed for now." Dream said. 

I'm going to be sleeping in the same bed...as Dream?! 

I mean how bad can it be? 

"Ok, I don't mind" I said but truly I was just thinking about how it will go. 

As he nodded and stood up. 

"Here take my hand" Dream said as I did take his hand. 

And with a quick second he picked me up in bride style, which I will say caught me off guard. 

"D-Dream!" He just laughed at my respond as I stuttered through my words. 

"C-Can we j-just go to b-bed now?" I said putting my head in Dream's T-Shirt. 

"Sure, Georgie" as he walked to the door while still caring me. 

I wasn't paying attention to what halls we passed as I was half asleep at that time not walking to let go of Dream. 

"Sleepy already?" He said I just nodded in respond not wanting to talk knowing how my words will come out. 

Once we go to his room which had Dark green everywhere which I'll say isn't bad it was pretty in fact. 

He placed me in his bed and started to walk to his closet. 

"I'll get you a hoodie to wear since it would be warmer due to Hell's cold weather at night." 

And with that he came back with a black hoodie with a white smile across it. 

It was cute. 

I put it on and Dream started to pull the covers over us as we got in all cozy. 

and just as my head hit the pillow I started dritting into my Dream land. 

But not without hearing a few words I couldn't make out from Dream behind me. 

*Dream POV* 

Now that we both were in bed and I could tell Georgie was falling asleep very fast. 

I though it would take longer due to him being asleep already from the roof. 

But everyone is different so I didn't mind. 

Just as he was heading to his Wonderland. 

A few words came out of my mouth. 

"I love you" What the fuck did I just say. 

My eye's wilded hoping he didn't hear that but it seemed like he didn't due to his reaction. 

Which he didn't have one and was fast asleep. 

I let out a sigh of relive. 

I don't know what came out of my mouth then I didn't mean to say that. 

Although it wasn't wrong...

I kinda didn't want George to leave. 

As George's wings was folded on his back which made it close enough for me to just. 

Put my arm around him pulling him closer to me. 

'He wouldn't mind right?' just as I did though I felt how warm he was. 

It was like I was holding a baby kitten. 

So fluffy and warm to the touch, I didn't want to let him go. 

As I kept holding him in my arms, I soon fell asleep to. 

But with the touch of the warmed of George. 

'What luck did I get on that day I met you?' I said as that was the last thing I though of before falling asleep in the same bed with George. 

--------------------------------------------------- 

I was writing this at 10:52 pm. 

On a school night. 

Worth it though :D 

But besides that I hope you all have a wonderful day/noon/night and love to all! 

"The sun shines for a reason, to see you ever morning" 

-Dreamie (707) 

Words 1063