Listen closely.

*Dream POV*

Now who would bother to rade us at the WORST time possible.

I stood up and walked out the door to see Sapnap, and bad holding ground.

I got out my gun from it's holder and shot the two men hiding behind a fliped over table.

The time they peeked out I shot them right in the eye.

"Go see if there is anymore" I said to Bad and Sapnap as they left.

Sigh just as I was about to check on George I heard Bad yell.

With that I started to run over to see what was wrong.

I saw about 3-5 men standing at the front door.

And I look over to see Sapnapp had be shot in the arm.

Ok these men are getting to me now.

That wasn't even a lie at this point.

I started to make sure every single bulliet hit them.

Because FUCK I just wanted peace right now.

After all of them were down I ran to Sapnap.

"SAPNAP" I yelled he was my bestfriend I don't like seeing my men hurt but nothing you can really do when you in hell though.

No answer.

"Bad go get Niki and Tubbo right now." I said bad just nodded and went to get them.

It looked like Sapnap had pased out from blood lose.

Now you may think oh your in hell you can just revivl no you can't in hell.

Once you die here you gone for good, your soul gets shattered in peices.

And then poof dead.

"Whats wro-" I heard from around the cornor of the wall it was Tubbo, Niki and Bad.

"Oh my god!" Niki said running over along with Tubbo.

"Heal him please." I said with a bit sorrow I didn't want them to see me in this state but I knew they already know I was sad for Sapnap.

I'm just glad it was his arm not his head.

Then I remembered.

George...!

OH GOD I LEFT HIM BY HIMSELF.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK.

Please don't tell me your gone.

I started running to my office to see if George, my...My angel was there still.

as I opened my door.

*George POV*

I saw Dream.

What a time to wake up I said to myself.

"George are you ok?" Dream said walking over to me.

"Yea, I just wanted to take a nap. Not at the bestt time though huh?" I said laughing a bit to how stupid that sounded.

"Yea" I heard Dream said laughing a bit to while sitting down right next to where I sat up.

But then I saw Dream staring at me with eye's, that I knew of.

He looked sad, like something terriad had happened.

"W-What happened?" I said, I was a bit scared of asking that I mean if he is sad it has to be something bad right?

"Just my friend got shot in battle only in the arm gladly not the head or heart" I heard Dream say with a bit of a mumble.

"Oh..." I had no word to say to that, like what do I do?

"As long as he will get better" I said and Dream just nodded.

That's when I remember I need to blom my wings because it was getting uncomable with them floved all the time.

As I stoond up so did Dream i'm guessing he though I was going to escape or something.

But how could I do I can't even fly.

He just looked at me with the look what are you planning to do and a questioning look but I was about to show him.

As I let my wings open as big as I can get them he took a bit of steps back knowing Demon's don't have wings but horns and tails.

"woah..." I heard him say softly but not to loud.

As I just saw how dak the room we were in by how my wings lit up the room.

Just as I finished I put my wings down once again and it felt so much better than before.

"That was beautiful" Dream said but that just made me ask the stupidest question ever.

"You never seen Angel wings before?" I said I mean yea why wouldn't he, ugh your so stupid George.

"Yea never, since all the fallen angel wings turn into horns and tail's instead." Dream said I never knew that I though there wing's just turned black wait then why are my wings still peraly white and still here.

"Why are my wings still here then?" I said to Dream confused.

"That's easy, you are a pure angel you haven't done anything bad in heaven or on earth." Oh well that was a easy answer.

I didn't know what to say at that point.

"But if they know a pure angel is down here they will come after you and plus this place is nothing like heaven George." Yea no shit I got shot.

"George listen closely this place has weapons drugs and everyything bad, without being able to fly you won't last a chance, even to high rank demons like me your lucky we found you." I mean he hasn't done anything bad to me, expect for my wing.

But anything lease was fine they just were all shocked and surprised mostly.

"Stand with us and we can protect you until we find a way back to heaven for you, ok?" I nodded it's true I won't last out there i'm like a beam of light which is true I am.

"Great now while the cleaner's clean up my place and Sapnap healing we can go get your room set up" Dream said.

"Ok!" I said knowing that they are going to help me get back home was the best thing I heard today.

As we started to walk to the door with my wings dragging behind me and feeling Dream's stare on me as he held the door open for me.

This is going to be one hell of a ride.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I was writing this in school so I hold you enjoy it.

It wasn't so much but at lease I tried :D

and have a great Day/Noon/Night!

I was also writting this with a broken keyboard.

"If you never take the leap how will you find your own wings?"

-Dreamie (707)

Words 1071