Chapter 1: The New Recruit

-Juno's dream POV-

I feel very weak, I'm lying on the ground, I feel grass and dirt on my back there is a orange light and a strong heat wave hitting my skin making me wake up quickly, I sat up to see the orange light but, It was actually my house burning I stood up only to see two people standing in front of me near the fire I look back and saw no one there I turned around and their clothes have changed, the male looking like a grim and the other looking like a huntress with a black and red witch attire, I looked at them and realized they were slowly pointing at something. They're pointing at my right arm, My arm slowly burned by itself as I scream in pain trying to put out the fire on my right arm, I looked at my arm again and it turned into a Grimm when the fire on the house disappeared and I watched the house crumble into ash along with the Male Grimm and the Witch Huntress, I turn around only to see a dark castle with Grimm surrounding me but, none of them were attacking me I looked around and then suddenly my location changed, I suddenly teleported inside the castle in the center of the throne room.

I looked up saw a woman with white pale skin and red making on her face along with her black gown, Her snow white hair shines under the broken moon of remnant, I stared into her eyes and saw nothing but blood and darkness in her soul the same color combination of her eyes.

she gave me a smile and stood up slowly walking towards me only to fix my skeletal Grimm arm and turn it into a fully formed Human shaped Grimm arm but it didn't look very human to me, it became more of a Grimm than a human even though its the same size of my arm. she looked at eyes raised her hand up she looked at my eyes like she staring into my soul, she slowly raised hand and made a hand gesture like she's about to snap her fingers

????:
"Wake....up" She snapped her fingers and I suddenly woke up from my slumber.

-Juno's POV-

I suddenly woke up with a shocked face I didn't stand up quickly because I need to process everything that happened in my dream but, was it really just a dream? why did it feel so real? I feel so fucked up inside, the times of me dreaming about my those people suddenly became very familiar to me those unfamiliar faces became very easy to recognize but, the person....No....That Grimm....I feel like she knows something about my life, I feel like she's the one that gave me this cursed arm not that weirdo with the mustache I guess I just need more time to sleep.

I lay my head down once more and start sleeping until someone suddenly kicked the door open and made me fall off my bed, I sat up and saw my sister Jenny at the door attempting to wake me up, she looked at me then her laughter suddenly burst out since she saw me fell on the ground.

Jenny:
"Hey, idiot! Come here! Dad wants to talk to you!"

Juno:
"Dad? What does he want with me?"

Jenny:
"I don't know, he wants me to call you....Also take a shower you smell like shit"

She left the room and went downstairs to talk to father about something else than me so I stood up and went to the showers, I removed my support cast and my red glove just to see my Grimm arm changed into a human shaped one like the one in my dream.