Chapter 4: From Shadows (Part 1)

-A FEW HOURS LATER-

The Pilot dropped off the other White Fang soldiers near the abandoned warehouse in the forest of Mistral but, Adam and the others stayed in the Mistral so he can organize and train the soldiers for the up coming invasion somewhere in Remnant, I kept staring at him and made him walk away with my Non-Obvious Glare as the door closed and the pilot started raising up the whole ship and proceeded to go drop me off in Menagerie, I looked at the window then turned to the pilot with a serious face as I walked toward him and pointed my Blue Rose at him and threaten him to never turn around and stay in Menagerie.

Juno Kujoh:
"when we get back to Menagerie, I'll make sure the only thing you'll see is your dead family if you come back for Adam in Mistral"

WF Pilot:
"But, the high leader will be suspicious of-"

Juno Kujoh:
"I don't fucking care! He disobeyed the High leader's orders! he has to pay the consequences!"

WF Pilot:
"Okay, Okay! I won't pick him up...."

Juno Kujoh:
"Good, when we land make sure you go to your family first..." I said to him as I sat down holstering my Blue Rose.

I looked at my Grimm arm and started inspecting the markings, The mark on my palm looks very familiar that it feels normal and not suspicious, I looked at the pilot and saw him changing the radio frequency trying to listen to some tunes as I stood up and watched him getting frustrated over a small knob on the radio.

I looked at the small window and sat down once more only to think about Ilia and what she would say to me in front of the high leader in order to defend Adam from his past or future crimes, but for some reason I think Blake is just gonna leave since she's been dating Adam for a very long time so maybe she knows about his love for killing humans because of what they do to the faunus here in Menagerie and everywhere in Remnant, but he shouldn't kill humans for no reason just because the faunus suffered so much pain than them so forget Adam we can still take on the world without him we don't need a psycho on our organization.

I stood up as the bullhead landed on a platform, I opened the door and hopped down as I breathed the fresh air and heard the seagulls that fly around menagerie while catching fish of their own while bothering the fishermen -I mean, "Fisher-Faunus" I looked at them swatting the seagulls away while I laugh at my own joke.

looked at the White Fang base and I continued to run toward the place so I can tell the High Leader what Adam really did in Mistral, I continued running until I saw another bullhead land on the next platform I looked carefully as saw Adam on a stretcher with bruises all over his body, I kept staring at him as I wasn't able to move my body because of how shock I am when I saw him lying down on a stretcher while denying the fact that someone defeated Adam with a blunt weapon that's able to bruise the psycho or maybe that person just used his fists to fight Adam and prevailed, I went inside the base along with Adam on the stretcher and I saw the High Leader in shock as she stood up from her throne and started asking questions about what really happened to Adam and me during our visit in Mistral to check the perimeter of the abandoned warehouse.

Sienna Khan:
"What. Happened. To Him...." She said as she glared at me.

Juno Kujoh:
"I....I wasn't there when he decided to stay behind, I left early because of his act of disobedience and....Arrogance...." I said to her as I turned to Blake and proceeded to look at the High Leader

Sienna Khan:
"What did he do...."

Juno Kujoh:
"He....He destroyed the huntsmen village near mistral and killed two teenagers on that Island"

Sienna Khan:
"I see....When he wakes up I will give him the punishment he deserves, as for you. You'll stay with Blake in Forever Fall where you two will set camp near the rails, the SDC will deliver a large amount of dust to the Kingdom of Vale, you two will wait for until Adam arrives to help you with the mission, Do I make myself clear?"