Chapter 6: Pull my Trigger!

-Juno's POV-

Every time I sleep I feel very confused and frustrated of my dreams that I keep forgetting about my family, Its like when ever I wake up I kept feeling this very cold feeling like I'm about to die in the snow but, this time someone or something is keeping me warm and making me remember my family even though their not my real family I still trust them and I love them with all my heart.

I wake up with the wind hitting my hair, I slowly looked around the place but judging from by the scenery it looks like we already arrived in Vale, I slowly carried Blake and ran towards the alley all the way to the city, I looked at the people of Vale and slowly placed Blake on the bench and sat down in front of her waiting for her to wake up, I looked at the people and noticed that they kept staring at us, I stood up and walked away from Blake before the people started calling the police on me, I hid away from the people who quickly called the police and waited for the sun to rise up and wake her up since these people think that I'm a monster for carrying an unconscious girl out the alley ways and placed her on the bench, So I'm just gonna wait it out and

-TIMESKIP TO MORNING-

I woke up peacefully but, I kept missing Blake for no reason maybe I just forgot to say something before I felt her alone in the park, so I stood up and took a peak at the bush and only to see Blake missing in the morning I ran towards the bench and saw her walking towards me just to hand me a red support cast, I slowly grabbed the support cast and covered my whole right arm with so that the people of Vale would see me as a normal person with a broken left arm, I looked at Blake and gave her a pat on the shoulder and proceeded to walk with her.

I continued looking around the environment excited of what Beacon academy really looks like in person, while Blake is making sure that no one is following us the kind of people that likes harassing or maybe beating up other Faunus for no reason, I really wanna tell Blake to relax for a little bit but, maybe I shouldn't get in her zone just in case she starts scolding me for no reason if I try to reason with her. So I grab her hand and make sure that no one get suspicious of us for being close all the time.

Blake:
"Juno, what are you doing?"

Juno Kujoh:
"Trying to keep us from getting caught"

Blake:
"You don't have to do that!"

Juno Kujoh:
"Honestly, I do and while you're busy I managed to check our 6 instead of staring into our 12"

Blake slowly turned around and saw two police officers holding tasers as they approach us, Blake quickly turned and the officers quickly stopped and pretended to do something else and while the officers weren't looking I decided to drag Blake away from the streets and into an alley way, the cops went past us in a hurry to find us I released a small chuckle after walking out of the alley way and made things a lot more better, we both walked toward a airship and quickly sat as we saw the two officers trying to stop the pilot from hovering into the sky and start its destination towards beacon academy.

Juno Kujoh:
"Welp, it was fun while it lasted...."

Blake:
"Wait, what do you mean?"

I stood up only to kneel down in front of her

Juno Kujoh:
"I want you to continue enrolling into Beacon Academy"

Blake:
"Wait, what do you mean...."

Juno Kujoh:
"I'm pretty sure the cops already called some back up after we escaped from them, I'll distract the cops and lead them to the forest, while you go to beacon academy and sign up, oh and don't forget to sign me up as well"

Blake:
"Okay, I'll wait for you at beacon"

Juno Kujoh:
"You got it, Blake!"

I readied my Blue Rose and waited for the airship to land and open the door so I can quickly run towards the forest and lose them there so I can just go back to Blake unharmed from the officers.