//chapter 1//

//patience//
Everyday feels like hell for me. I wish my life would be one better but then I wake up to nothing but pain. I'm not a religious person but I pray to God every night to ask for forgiveness of whatever sin I had made in a past life. I'm sitting on my roof of my hell of a house gazing up at the stars that seems so free.

I wish I was like them, beautiful and bright. I don't go to school because I've already graduated high school as valedictorian and University of Yale online with a degree in business and master's degree in psychology of course they would think I'm too young. I have my own company that is the best jewelry company in the world Gemini™. I'm the one of the most richest billionaire founder/ CEOs in the world. I put up this facade that I'm weak when really I'm an assassin one of the best, feared and wanted "Ember" .

I never met my real dad bc mom said he was dead. I just wish I had a better life then I do now. "Little Bitch Get down here and Cook dinner!" Says mom. I sigh as I climb through my window into my room and quickly make it downstairs. As I get downstairs I feel a bad sting on the side of my face. I look up to see mom looking at me in disgust. " Your such a stupid ugly whore you know that!" She seethes at me as she pulls my hair dragging me into the kitchen.

I Yelp in pain as she throws me into the kitchen counter. I clutch my ribs and crouch down as I hold my tears that are threatening to come pouring out. They enjoy my pain or reactions to their abuse. When I was little say around 5 years old they started degrading me and then around 7 years old they started abusing me by beating me up or kicking me hard in the ribs. By now I've had multiple hospital visits which resulted in more pain since I had made them waste money. I snap out of my thoughts when James comes into the kitchen with his disgusting smirk on his face. He always looked at me with lust or something else but it always made me feel so disgusted.

Of course I can't look him in the eyes because he thinks it's a form of disrespect so I quickly adverts my gaze to the ground as he treads into the kitchen. He walks up behind me and gropes my ass, I shiver in disgust and try to move but he grips my hips and pulls me back and something hard hits my back. " You see how you make daddy feel slut~?" He says in my ear with his gross breath. He then starts slowly lifting my shirt up and I quickly shove him away. "d-don't t-touch m-me" I say shaking out of fear. Whenever I didn't let him get his way he would beat the shit outta me. His face contorts to that of anger and hatred and he treads towards me. He then punches me straight across the face causing me to fall to the ground as he then starts kicking me in my stomach and ribs.

I try so hard not to react to the pain I just had to go and Fuck it up by talking your such a dumbass patience. After what felt like hours or immense pain he walks away leaving me in a pool of my own blood. I feel too tired to move as black spots start to cover my vision until finally I pass out.
**
I wake up to see it's around 3am and the house is dead silent. I slowly and painfully get up from my pool of blood and start cleaning it up. I limp upstairs into my room and strip my clothes to see new bruises all over my already ruined body. I sigh in defeat as I take a shower in cold water since they say I don't "deserve" hot water. After my shower I change into some comfy PJs and head to bed in pain that's all to familiar.
**
I wake up the next day and walk over to my bathroom to shower and get ready. I do my business and associates and strip my clothes off I turn the water on and step in. I brush my teeth and shave and step out my bathroom to my closet. I pick out a simple outfit consisting of a graphic grim reaper t-shirt some chains and I add rings on my fingers and slip on my expensive Rolex watch and then put on off white joggers and red and white Jordan 1's.

 I pick out a simple outfit consisting of a graphic grim reaper t-shirt some chains and I add rings on my fingers and slip on my expensive Rolex watch and then put on off white joggers and red and white Jordan 1's

I do my hair since I recently got it dyed two toned I curl it and fluff it out by making the curls look more natural or wavy. I grab my iphone 12 yes I said 12 I secretly have the latest of everything but they can't know or they would try to fucking sell it for drug money. I grab my cigarettes and lighter and climb out my window and easily make it down the road to my beautiful black Lamborghini Aventador.

 I grab my cigarettes and lighter and climb out my window and easily make it down the road to my beautiful black Lamborghini Aventador

The car~

It has crimson red stripes and interior inside

It has crimson red stripes and interior inside. I got in and headed to the store to get some food for those lazy bitches that sadly are my care givers. You see I've never really had time to get around or date really so hence why I'm a depressed piece of shit.
***
I make it back from shopping and leave my car in a safe parking garage I bought and walk the rest of the two minutes home with my hands full of groceries. I make it inside and don't see anyone not even James's beat up fucking Toyota. I brush it off and put the groceries away and head to my room and do some paperwork and a few meetings before taking a shower and headed to bed since it was around 7pm and they still weren't home yet not that I gave a flying Fuck.