Chapter 9

Patience POV
I woke up the next day and head to my bathroom to shower, and get ready. I get out the shower and brush my teeth and do my skin care. I walk out in a robe and go to my closet. I grab an outfit and lingerie set. I put on a Chanel shirt with a matching Chanel plaid skirt and blazer and I brush and curl my long black hair and I add a white headband.

I grab a Chanel purse with black and white Chanel heels and put on some pretty makeup and walk down the stairs and hear as usual loud talking and movement coming from the kitchen so I head there. I walk in and the talking stops as usual.

"Oh! Good morning Sweetheart you look gorgeous today." Mom says with her sweet loving mother tone that I love. I give mom a huge hug and she giggles and kisses my head. I got an idea. I'm gonna spoil my mother with gifts and such and make her happy. I smile at her sweetly and kiss her cheek. "Good morning mama you always look beautiful all the time so I guess I get it from you." I say and she laughed.

"Morning twinny! You look nice where you going?" Zeke says making me smile. " I might visit you at school if I have time today." I say and he gets so excited. "Really??!" He says and I smile and nod. "Well we're going to school, can you drive us sis?" He says. Oh God I knew it. My cringed but I reluctantly agree. The rush outside. And I follow after after kissing mom and ignoring my father.

I head to the garage and see them all waiting with a smile on their face. I sigh and I head to my matte black range Rover and they get in.

I get in the driver's seat while Zeke gets in the passenger and the other sit in the back. I put my key in the ignition and she roars to life. I turn on the auxiliary for Zeke to use and we start driving out the the garage and out the estate. I speed down the road and pull the roof down. Yes I got my car upgraded and I turn on the auto pilot after putting the school's location in.

I decided to scare them so I take out phone and start ordering food as they look at me nervous. "Um why the fuck are you ordering food now watch the road!" Yells Giovanni. I smirk not answering and the car acts like it about to hit an oncoming Mac track and they Start Screaming. I giggle as the car moves back into the land were in and I finish ordering my chipotle.

We arrive shortly after and I park in the front. I roll my roof up and people stare at me in confusion or jealous. Relax children damn. My brother gets out and get out too. " C'mon twinny let's go inside." Says Zeke as I shut and lock my car. I walk in with them and get a call from chae soo my subordinate. I answer and start speaking in Korean this time.

"mwoya chaesuya?"  (What is it Chae Soo?)  I say to my Korean branch second in command, Kim Chae Soo.
(ye boseu modeun yogu sahang-gwa hamkke jumunhandaelo seonjeog-eul hwagbohaessseubnida. ulineun ulileul humchin beom-in-eul jab-assgo geudeul-i ilbon mapiaui gancheob-ieossseubnida. geuligo ulineun geudeul-eul simmunhaessgo geudeul-e daehan manh-eun jeongboleul chaj-assseubnida. bonaedeulilkkayo?)
(Yes Boss Secured shipment as ordered with all requirements. We caught the culprits who stole us and they were spies for the Japanese mafia. And we interrogated them and found a lot of information about them. Shall I send you?) She says and I reply with yes. We hang up and the everyone looks at me confused. "What?" I ask and they stare some more.

"Uh what the fuck we you just saying?" Says Giovanni. I chuckle and Don't answer to confuse them.