//Chapter 5//

//Patience//
After I went to my room I took out my phone and went back downstairs to get some snacks when I hear my family or mainly the boys talking in Italian little did they know I understand them all to well. "dobbiamo parlarle del lavoro che facciamo" ( We have to tell her about the work we do) says I think Giovanni.
"beh, cominciamo piano lasciando che si abitui e la conosca prima" says Matteo who's holding his hand on his shoulder.( well let's start slow by letting her adjust and getting to know her) they all agree and I walk into the kitchen and they stop talking and look at me a bit startled since they couldn't hear my foot steps.

I walk in and grab the snacks as they look at me either shocked or something else I can't really tell and then i realize what I'm wearing I'm wearing my satin beige set of pajamas on showcasing all my tattooed and my piercings. You can see my back tattoos due to my long hair put up in a slick braid with some of my curly hair in the front.

 You can see my back tattoos due to my long hair put up in a slick braid with some of my curly hair in the front

I turn around as mom walks in she also stops in her tracks at my body

I turn around as mom walks in she also stops in her tracks at my body. ' why the fuck is this so shocking' "can I help you?" I say eating some fudge covered Oreos. " Um...wow how many tattoos is that?" My mom says looking at them. " Around 60 I think? No more than that I think of yeah! 126 tattoos" I say and their mouths drop open. "When did this happen pointing to my body" Matteo says. " Hmm, around 13 -14 ish is when I started getting them to be honest" I say and the stare in disbelief. " Get them removed tomorrow" my father says angrily. I scoff in his face and they look at me in disbelief. " And why the fuck would I do that "DAD" ?" I say putting  parentheses on the dad part. " Because I said so Patience!" He says raising his voice at me.

" And who the fuck are you to tell ME what to fucking do! You don't fucking Know me MOTHERFUCKER !!" I shout at him causing him to be stunned by my outburst. " HEY HEY calm down both of you, now let's have a long awaited talk that we should've had at dinner everyone in my room come now" mom says as everyone follows her into their room. It had a large bed and a beautiful interior. We all sit down in the sitting room in the bedroom.

 We all sit down in the sitting room in the bedroom

" Now we have to talk to you honey about everything" mom says to me holding my hand for comfort " okay let's talk then" I says getting comfy

" Now we have to talk to you honey about everything" mom says to me holding my hand for comfort " okay let's talk then" I says getting comfy. Everyone shares glances with one another.

" Well we have some rules to talk to you about" says my father. I look at him tell him to continue. " First off you will give and show respect to us-" I cut him off. " First off respect is earned not given and none of You earn my respect whatsoever." I say as they look guilty. " Then you will dress modest-" I cut him off again. " I dress however I want so that's a no you can continue" I say and he looks to be getting annoyed which I couldn't care less. " We expect verbal answers from you" I scoff and say " I'll respond how I want depending on if you piss me off or not". " No swearing"

" oh please all of you swear in this house and you can't force me to stop a habit I've had since I was 8" I say.
" You will be going to school with you other brothers Ezekiel, Lorenzo and Giovanni" he says. " I've already graduated high school" I say nonchalantly as they stare at me in disbelief. " Then what about university darling" my mom says in which I chuckle.

" Graduated Yale with a Master's in business and psychology." I say shrugging. They look even more shocked. " Holy hell what's you IQ then?" Giovanni says. " 255" I say and their mouths are at the floor at this point. " Jesus Christ Bambina" Matteo says in which I laugh at their faces. " Well do you work?" Judas says. " I own a multi billion dollar jewelry company called Gemini ™ Corp."  " Wait that's where I buy jewelry from darling really when did you create this company?" My mom says excitedly.

I smile at her and say "I created it when I was 12 years old." " God so your basically and adult like Matteo and Tatum right?" Lorenzo says. I nod and he scoffs " that's bullshit I know your probably lying especially since you dress like a whore and eat like a pig" he says smugly smirking thinking he hurt my feelings. "Well I eat like that due to a eating disorder and I dress like my personality, something you severely lack" I say looking at him expressionlessly.

He looked shaken from my monotone voice which caused me to smirk. "Any other useless rules you want me to "abide" by?" I say annoyed. "No boys at all" he says. Ugh I swear to God what do they think I am an innocent kitten bitch please, " No promises now I'm gonna get my beauty sleep I have things that are way more important to do than be here with fake douchebags who abandoned their child and think that she's some innocent little lamb surrounded by big bad wolves well you can all respectfully suck a dick if u think that."

I get up and walk away before they can even respond and I gracefully make it back to my room and got to bed and lay down knocking right out and soon as my head hit the soft ass pillow.