//Chapter 3//

//Hardin//
I've always wanted a daughter. One to spoil rotten, to cherish and to love and protect. But sadly she was stolen from me and my family. She was such a beautiful angel who was truly ethereally beautiful. My Bambina, tesoro, my patience. Emily and I had chosen that name because of it's many beautiful traits. Our once happy home was now a depressing, Grimm place for the last 16 years.

Ever since our Bambina was stolen from us at the age of one years old we've been searching high and low for her but have yet to find her. Many fakes have come up and claim their my daughter when we all knew they weren't. Right now we're in a meeting where we all sit in my office. It's pin drop silent in here only low breaths are heard. My wife refuses to leave the bedroom due to grieving over Gen. The boys all stopped smiling. Matteo,Warren,Emilio have thrown themselves into work, Zeke and Giovanni have gone from loud and cheery to silent and cold, and Lorenzo and Judas have tried to stay positive but we all can see their pain.

As we sit in silence my phone begins to ring. Nobody even flinched which isn't surprising. I pick up to see the caller ID is from California which was weird to me. I answer agitated saying " THIS better be important" I say coldly. " is this Mr. Negara I'm speaking to?" Says the officer. " Yes this is I what do you want?" I say agitated "My name is Edward Jones of the Los Angeles police department, We have your biological Daughter, name Patience Geneviève Grace Miller here at the station her recently deceased step father and mother by the name of Maria Miller and James Hilt had under their guardianship we wanted to know if you wanted custody of her?" He says causing me sit up straight as the boys notice and look at me confusion laced their features.

This can't be real maybe it's another fake but what is this feeling telling me that I should go to her. "Send me a picture of her" I say as the boys look at me weirdly. "Yes sir I shall send you a picture would u like to call back after for your answer regarding the custody?" The officer says."yes" I say and I hang up. I wait for the notification to go off causing me to snatch up my phone to open it and I see such a beautiful girl.

She had the most gorgeous features and the most bluest eyes I've seen but they're was something wrong with the picture her face seemed pale and her eyes were dead they looked...lifeless almost doll like. I frown knowing she looks unhealthy. I quickly show warren the picture of her and he looks confused. "Who is that papa?" He says to me. "This is our Bambina she in LA at the police station" I say excitedly. Everyone erupts into excitement as we get ready to go get her. I bolted to our bedroom over to my wife who looking out the window unfazed by me. "Baby they found her!" I say she looks at shocked with tears in her eyes as she stares up at me.

" Is it really her?" She says " Yes let's go she's in California" I say as she runs downstairs me following her as we both get into the car. I call my private pilot and tell him that we need to go to California immediately. We get to the airport and get on the plane sooner or later the plane takes off and we head to Los Angeles.
***
We are now in front of the station just a door away from my long lost Bambina me and my wife a shaking in nervousness that our daughter won't wanna come with us. We rush inside to the office. " Where's my daughter!" I say to the man and he stares at me unfazed. "It's alright sir she right this way but before I bring her to you, you and your wife must sign off the papers saying you want custody and guardianship.

I sigh frustratingly as they bring out papers for me and Emily to sign. After some time I signed all the papers and they brought us to a secluded room. They open the door and I see her, my Bambina, my gen sitting in a chair with matte black hair and red on the other side weird hairstyle but it's cool with teens these days I guess. She turns around looking me straight in the eye with...killing intent? She sure has the negara family genes. " Patience this is your father and mother, I'll let you too catch up and help her with her things" the officer says giving a gentle smile to my daughter her quickly returning before going back to a cold expression.

"Um hello Gen" I say nervously as she stares at me. She stays silent and grabs her bag brushing past us out to the main office we quickly moving behind her. She walks out the door not saying anything and just getting into the car that John my driver escorted us in. We get in also as we begin driving her kittens sit on her head and lazily stretch out on her lap. For the whole ride it was awkward silence until we got to the plane. I hope she at least talks to us when we get home..

//Guys I know it seems confusing but bare with me this is his POV so it's before they start talking to like her POV in the previous chapter it's complicated 🤗//