//pt. 7//

Ok. Now on to the next chapter..
//Patience//
I wake up and go to the bathroom to do my business and associates and then take a shower and shave. I get out after a good hour of being in the hot water and do my skin care routine along with brushing my teeth and moisturizing my hair. I walk out in a fluffy black towel and go into my closet. I take out a cute two piece pj set since I don't feel like leaving the house today.

I put on some fluffy slippers and some necklaces and a few rings and grab bean and put him on my head

I put on some fluffy slippers and some necklaces and a few rings and grab bean and put him on my head. I make it downstairs with my hair in a messy bun and round glasses on my face. I hear too many voices than normal and I enter the kitchen seeing alot of boys. I see my brothers all hanging out on the couch with all these other guys until Zeke sees me. "Hey morning twinny!" He says happily rushing over to hug me. " Hey what the hell is going on?" I say confused looking around seeing all the guys staring me up and down. "oh nobody said anything? Me and the boys are having a hang out with my football team" he says as he follows me into the kitchen.

I go to grab a mug when Zeke hands me my Starbucks coffee order. That's fucking weird. I take it thanking him before I hear alot of paws coming downstairs. All my dogs and cats were now in the kitchen as I pet every one of them before putting down their food and water. as I go to leave I feel all the boys come over and circle me in a way. " Hey babygirl I'm Jonas nice to meet ya" he says while looking at my breasts. ' Pervy fucker' I thought to myself as another group of guys start talking.

" Hey doll face im Andrew we haven't seen you around school before but Zeke always says how beautiful and smart you are" he says as everyone else says their names and overly compliment me which gets irritating after the five or sixth time hearing them. Anyway I got fed up and just walked away from the dumb jocks and up to mom's room. I knock on her door and here a faint ' come in' from the other side so I open the door and gently close it behind me. I see my beautiful mother brushing her long lushious golden locks that rest on her lower back. I walk up to her and gently grab the brush from her and brush her hair.

She smiles at me and looks through her big mirror as an idea pops in her head. " You know baby why don't we have a girls' day today just you and I!" She says excitedly as I finished brushing her hair as she puts on some light makeup. "Why not I don't have anything to do today so sure my schedule is free" I says as she squeals in delight and gives me a hug and kisses my cheek. I smile which usually would be fake but how could I, I mean she is my mother I think I was a mommy's girl as a baby. She then drags me to my bedroom and tells me to shower so I do so and then step out and wrap myself in a towel. I come out and she already picked out an outfit and jewelry.