3

Although they feel that Qi Yuan is a dangerous person, the two have had the closest contact. When imagining his appearance, Chen Mu was really unwilling to think of him in ugliness, stubbornly thinking that with a nice voice, he did not look good. Where will it go?

When he first saw that man, Chen Mu knew that he must be Qi Yuan, whose appearance and aura were more than a hundred times stronger than the man next to him.

Handsome and capable, short hair, firm facial contours, deep eyes, tall nose, and moderately thick lips with nice lip beads. They should be very suitable for kissing. When the lips are pressed tightly, there is a coldness. Abstinence.

The simple waist shirt clearly depicts his perfect body shape. With broad shoulders, even if he is covered by clothes, he can vaguely see his strong arms and perfectly shaped chest muscles.

He just sat at the dining table casually, with a cigarette in one hand, playing with a mobile phone in the other, and talking to the person next to him with his face sideways. From the angle where Chen Mu stood, he could just see the sexy Adam's apple on his neck.

Chen Mu swallowed, and for a moment, it seemed as if he heard the sound of heartbeat.

It took 20 years to find out that I was actually a face dog! God, this man is so perfect! It is simply the male god, where is it like a murderous devil? ?

Just as her thoughts were rippling, the voice of No. 2 rang in her mind at the right time, "You wake up soon, that is the person you want to divorce!"

Chen Mu: ...

this system is really horrible, "You are right now. Shut me up right away!" No2

: ...

As if sensing Chen Mu's gaze, Qi Yuan turned his head, glanced at her casually, and then pulled back carelessly.

The glance of this sparkling flint was enough to make Chen Mu's legs soft. Before, he was so frightened that his legs were soft, but this would actually make his legs soft because of the electric shock!

It was this man who hugged her to breathe all night last night, and that voice now makes her blushing in retrospect...

stop! I can't make up my mind anymore, he is a perverted demon who kills people and wants people to watch. How can she be fascinated by him at a glance? No, no, calm down! !

Chen Mu took a deep breath, followed Aunt Fang, and walked towards the dining table step by step.

While walking, I communicated with No. 2 in my heart, "No. 2, how does the original owner usually call Qi Yuan?"

No. 2 said: "Dear, brother, husband..."

Chen Mu was instantly aroused with goose bumps. After thinking about it, she To Qi Yuan, he whispered: "Brother."

Qi Yuan's smoking action obviously paused, raised his eyes to look at her carefully, then pointed to the position beside him, and said: "Sit down and eat."

Chen Mu"Oh. "With a cry, I walked over and sat down in a complicated mood. I thought that I was scared by him before hiding in the bed and didn't dare to come out, but this time I would have to sit next to him to eat. It really is like a play in life, it all depends on acting!

The man sitting on the other side of Qi Yuan laughed arrogantly. He greeted Chen Mu across Qi Yuan, "Sister-in-law, it's so quiet today, it's strange!"

No. 2 introduced to her in a tacit understanding: "This person is Qi. Yuan's assistant, Guo Zi, is a standard playboy."

Chen Mu didn't like the playboy, so he curled his lips at Guo Zi secretly.