46-end

Of course, Mr. Qi's beautiful wishes could not be fulfilled, so he could only go to the hot springs alone. Chen Mu was playing with his mobile phone in the small living room. He suddenly heard the lively voices from the courtyard outside, laughing and making noise again, Chen Mu got up curiously and walked to the window to take a look, and vaguely saw someone entering and leaving the couple's suite opposite.

Opposite is the room of Guo Lili and Mo Xu, are there still guests coming this late? However, Guo Lili is now on fire, and it is normal that there will be an announcement. Thinking this way, Chen Mu drew the curtains and went back to the sofa.

After half an hour, Qi Yuan came back from the hot spring and saw Chen Mu dozing off on the sofa. He couldn't help but smile and said, "Go to bed if you want to sleep."

Chen Mu was a little confused, nodded, and said casually: "The yard was very busy just now. It's lively, I don't know who is here."

Qi Yuan raised his eyebrows, and stopped talking .

"Why, do you know?" Chen Mu asked him.

Qi Yuan said with a subtle expression: "I met Mo Xu when I came back, and he said he was Guo Lili's friend."

Chen Mu suddenly had a bad feeling that Guo Lili's friend might be Qi Yuan's legendary'predecessor'. '!

Although she was curious in her heart, but the camera was still shooting, Chen Mu was not easy to ask too carefully, so she could only hold in her heart depressed, and planned to ask Qi Yuan when she went to bed, but because she was too tired during the day, she felt very tired when she lay in bed. Almost falling asleep.

Mr. Qi originally had something to look forward to tonight. Even if she couldn't exercise or hug her lips, she could only give up with a wry smile when she saw her sleep unconsciously.

Early the next morning, before filming started, Chen Mu followed Mr. Qi to the restaurant for breakfast, and he saw a beautiful woman in fashionable clothes sitting next to Guo Lili.

Chen Mu secretly looked at her, and the other party was also looking at them, with a perfect smile on his delicate face.

When the two of them found a table to sit down, the woman said something to Guo Lili, and then stood up and walked towards them.

Seeing her approaching step by step, Chen Mu felt all the hairs on her body explode, and put her right hand on Qi Yuan's thigh uncontrollably, then pulled hard and asked in a low voice, "Is it Song Zizi?"

Qi Yuan :...

I saw his face maintained a calm expression, enduring the pain, and said to her: "It's her, baby, you will let go, it hurts a bit."

Chen Mu lowered his voice and said, "I have come to the door, are you very happy? . " "

But upon my honor, I'm not familiar with her. " "

Well. "

I saw that they walked gracefully Song diligently table, smiled and said:." Qi Yuan, long time no see, "

Qi Yuan was not joking, he told Song Zizi is really unfamiliar. If he hadn't seen her photos beforehand, he would know her too.

"Long time no see." Qi Yuan replied lukewarm.

Song Zizi didn't expect the other party to react so coldly. They were lovers in the past. "Don't mind having breakfast together?"

Qi Yuan twitched and said, "Mind, I just want to have breakfast with my wife quietly. "